Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Trump suggests he may leave the United States if he loses the election

President Trump joked that he would "have to leave the country" if he loses the upcoming presidential election against Democratic nominee Joe Biden. 

"I will deliver optimism, opportunity and hope, and that's what we're doing, and this is why we have this kind of spirit, and I hate to say it because I don't want to insult Georgia, but it's this way all over our country," Trump told a cheering crowd at a campaign event in Macon, Ga., on Friday, later mocking the social distancing and face coverings at Biden's campaign events.

Trump added: "I shouldn't joke because you know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me. Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life, what am I going to do? I'm going to say 'I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.' I'm not going to feel so good."

"Maybe I'll have to leave the country? I don't know." Trump added.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521513-trump-on-if-biden-wins-maybe-ill-have-to-leave-the-country%3famp

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

I doubt. With all the classified info that is in his head, the Secret Service would lock him down instantly dead2 You're not escaping the law, Donald.

Imagine if he tried to go to Russia nicki5 I'd see that movie...

24 minutes ago, ajp said:

Can he pardon himself? um1

That is a gray area. 

Constitutional scholars are split, but historians will tell you that the founders of the United States would’ve been positively beside themselves in fury at the very idea.

1 minute ago, Darth Sidious said:

That is a gray area. 

Constitutional scholars are split, but historians will tell you that the founders of the United States would’ve been positively beside themselves in fury at the very idea.

Technically, he can’t pardon himself if he hasn’t committed a crime. If he does, he’s basically admitting to criminal activity brit16

Isn’t he supposed to be giving us a reason to vote for him?

Like where? Does Donald know that the CIA operate with a very free hand outside the domestic borders of the US? 

Does he realize that if we were to say... kidnap him and bring him back, that no country on Earth would fuck with us? And half of them would probably just let us do it. 

Just now, ajp said:

Technically, he can’t pardon himself if he hasn’t committed a crime. If he does, he’s basically admitting to criminal activity brit16

But that goes to the power of the POTUS pardon, if he, say, is charged with a crime by his own DOJ, and he goes and pardons himself that very afternoon — is that pardon legal?

Being charged with a crime doesn’t revoke his powers, only an impeachment does that.

There are some people that suggest that you cannot legally charge the sitting President with a crime, but we haven’t had one test that as thoroughly as we have with this one.

There are many ways to approach this — and its one of those potholes that we, as a nation, haven’t tripped in yet. You saw that in great spades in the early 19th century, the only reason we haven’t confronted this question is because we haven’t had to confront the idea that we could put a criminal in that position.

Maybe we answer that question with President Pigshit. 

"Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me"

the fucking irony in Trump saying that when it's literally HIM rip4 

I hope this idiot does leave. Just gtfo. None of us want you here rip4 

It's funny that he's talking about the other one as the "worst canditate in the history of policits" when he is actually that rip2 

The way he won't be able to leave though since we're banned from nearly every country because of how he handled the COVID crisis jj1 

He's also lowkey more hated internationally than in the US

1 minute ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

Mexico has a nice place in prison for him.  lol1

So do all the other 194 countries lol1 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.