Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

[ENDED] Brit x Xtina Song Battle

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Bey's Songs' Championship is doing well enough I would say, it doesn't have downward trand so far ( almost identical last week and this one ):

c3h6i1lxvof51.jpg

I am happy that's the case since I also lauded this game during the meeting. New time slots are also matching its nature well. jj2

Do you live and breathe maths sis? Keeping statistics on your PC drive. dead2

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

Do you live and breathe maths sis? Keeping statistics on your PC drive. dead2

ny6

Yes, because you see when I wake up, I look at my phone to see what time is it. I use those numbers to activate myself in the morning mentally by putting them through 4 basic math operations. bey7

Oh and I have more diagrams and statistics - of other games, events, shows, movies, processes and such. jj2

15 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Yes, because you see when I wake up, I look at my phone to see what time is it. I use those numbers to activate myself in the morning mentally by putting them through 4 basic math operations. bey7

Oh and I have more diagrams and statistics - of other games, events, shows, movies, processes and such. jj2

Maybe you aren't aware, but majority of the world hates maths and statistics. jj2

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

Maybe you aren't aware, but majority of the world hates maths and statistics. jj2

Without math, there is no physics, without physics we don't understand laws of nature, without those two we can't measure anything, without them nothing makes sense, so math is the basis alongside general biology. jj2

Statistics are kind of boring indeed, but interesting to look at in retrospective. jj2

5 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Bey's Songs' Championship is doing well enough I would say, it doesn't have downward trand so far ( almost identical last week and this one ):

c3h6i1lxvof51.jpg

I am happy that's the case since I also lauded this game during the meeting. New time slots are also matching its nature well. jj2

Those wrestling ratings rip2 did u just google random "chart ranks that are similar"? ny4

Round 26 Winner: Beautiful with 12 votes

Lucky: 5 vote

gBLNQTj.png

Mona Lisa

or

Nasty

On 11/13/2020 at 9:18 PM, Cha Eunwoo said:

Score Board

Britney Xtina
16 10

5 hours ago, Gravity said:

Those wrestling ratings rip2 did u just google random "chart ranks that are similar"? ny4

One more conventional thing I am interested into. ny4

Besides, similar ratings for wrestiling matches and matches of Bey's Championship are purely coincidental. jj5

3 hours ago, Gravity said:

You have different definitions of unreleased jj2

@Cha Eunwoo has many other definitions that are different from standard and usual and objectives ones too. jj2

Oh and:

Spoiler

SSsejZ9krDiV9N8TExmRGZ-320-80.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.