Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Unpopular opinions that could trigger your fellow fanbase

10 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

This is the reason why I think that she doesn't do as many high falsettos in her live singing and in the studios because she would endlessly be compared to Mariah but I do admit that there are some songs that you can clearly hear some of Mariah's influence in Xtina's voice. 

I don't think that's the reason, tbh. She just hates those head notes, and only does them when she feels like it.

Moo could never pull off this head voice note at the end:

4 minutes ago, STJ said:

I don't think that's the reason, tbh. She just hates those head notes, and only does them when she feels like it.

Dreamlover ending head notes come to say hi!

Spoiler

But my data plan is still too thin to search the video on YouTube.

5 minutes ago, STJ said:

Are you talking about her whistle notes?

Hide contents

How much data do you get per month? brit1

No...I mean the "width youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... youuuuuuuuuuwu" part.

Spoiler

I'm using a specific data plan that can only be used near my uni area. It's volume based, 10GB per week. I rented a room near my uni, though I'm now an alumnus, but I'm still living here.

Spoiler

I'm from Indonesia, btw. Have I told you that?

3 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Hide contents

I'm using a specific data plan that can only be used near my uni area. I rented a room near my uni, though I'm now an alumnus, but I'm still living here.

Hide contents

It literally does not have the same brightness.

Spoiler

No, you never told me ny4 also you didn't answer the how much data you get lol. eve1 You should also use the data saver option on this forum so it doesn't show the pictures to save data. wendy2

Just now, STJ said:

It literally does not have the same brightness.

Hide contents

No, you never told me ny4 also you didn't answer the how much data you get lol. eve1 You should also use the data saver option on this forum so it doesn't show the pictures to save data. wendy2

Ok, aceteajay.

Spoiler

I just edited it, refresh the page baby.

2 hours ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Hide contents

I'm using a specific data plan that can only be used near my uni area. It's volume based, 10GB per week. I rented a room near my uni, though I'm now an alumnus, but I'm still living here.

Hide contents

Spoiler

An asian sister! moo6

Britney's discography isn't what her fans make it out to be and it has been absolute basic tr@sh ever since her breakdown and her fans only hail it in high status because they've been oblivious to other artist's music since 2008 ari7 (I stan ha for the person she is)

Taylor is petty and insufferable at times ari7

Katy is a cupcake for stopping to care about her career after one flop album ari7

13 hours ago, Strobo said:

If we ONLY are talking about singles, Rihanna has one of the best discographies of any fav.

If we're talking about albums... she has the weakest.

Rated R is overrated by stans, it's a nice attempt at an album, but once again the singles were better. Unapologetic was actually a fair attempt at an album imo. It was experimental and tried new things for her and doesn't get it's dues.

If Rihanna stopped touring completely and just did albums, videos and focused on Fenty shows, she would be better for it. Performing isn't her strong suit, but her attitude is and she shouldn't have to force it live.

You had me then you lost me then you had me again. I don't really know how to feel about the last part. I agree heavily with the one in bold. Rated R is really overrated. I don't think it's her worst album but it really isn't the best. The second one triggered me though. Rihanna has some great album tracks in my opinion

I love Britney but she's completely lost it in the dancing department.  She's too in her head when she dances. She can't just let go and feel the music. Her timing is off and it's a serious problem. She needs to learn how to be fluid again.

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

So @Billie Frankand @Bionic-AHHH!are the new #DelusionalDuo ?

Sweeties, I am SO SORRY yall chose to stan a local hasbeen like Moo but don’t yall think it’s time to just accept it instead of trying to argue that she’s anything else?

tine.gif

What, i literally haven't tried to deny that Mariah's success is focused in the US. But to call her local is factually wrong, she had success outside the US. Also unlike some people i don't choose who i stan based on success.  

If you want a local has been then SZA is the perfect example, poor girl has barely been able to chart without a feature. 

12 hours ago, STJ said:

I don't think it's unfair to say Xtina was influenced by Mariah, even she'd admit that. It's the same with any more recent artist, whether they realise it or not they're influenced by the generation before them. 

Comparing Mariah and Xtinas voices though is rather stupid, they're total opposites vocally. Head voice was always the weakest part of Mariahs range. 

45 minutes ago, Lynk said:

You had me then you lost me then you had me again. I don't really know how to feel about the last part. I agree heavily with the one in bold. Rated R is really overrated. I don't think it's her worst album but it really isn't the best. The second one triggered me though. Rihanna has some great album tracks in my opinion

Oh she definitely does! But I mean it more like... It took her a while to really get to that point. It wasn't until Loud where she consistently started having great album tracks. Everything else felt very single heavy (and they're incredible singles) to me until then.

47 minutes ago, Ex said:

I love Britney but she's completely lost it in the dancing department.  She's too in her head when she dances. She can't just let go and feel the music. Her timing is off and it's a serious problem. She needs to learn how to be fluid again.

Honey, I am 99.9% sure [majority] of the fanbase feel this way.

2 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

I don't think it's unfair to say Xtina was influenced by Mariah, even she'd admit that. It's the same with any more recent artist, whether they realise it or not they're influenced by the generation before them. 

Comparing Mariah and Xtinas voices though is rather stupid, they're total opposites vocally. Head voice was always the weakest part of Mariahs range. 

I'm not denying it. When I first heard Save me from myself on B2B, I heard Mooriah. 

But nowadays, all I hear is Whitney. 

It's funny to think, if Moo was nice to her at that uninvited party, she would still idolize Moo to this day and maybe her singing would be more like her, but ever since that 2000 incident, I think she idolizes Whitney more and tried to sound as different from Moo as possible. ny4

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.