Jump to content

Unpopular opinions that could trigger your fellow fanbase

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Image result for silence gif wendy williams

When I saw that you had replied, I thought you were going to say, "Beyonce is a thief"... eve1 

 

Xtina does scream and oversing sometimes. eve1 Also, she'll never get another hit, solo, featured, or as a backup singer eve1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, STJ said:

Also, she'll never get another hit, solo, featured, or as a backup singer eve1

That's a straight up fact, not an opinion - and if someone thinks otherwise I will pray for them

affdFEG.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

That's a straight up fact, not an opinion - and if someone thinks otherwise I will pray for them

affdFEG.gif

ColorlessSlimyGoitered-max-1mb.gif

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

Image result for silence gif wendy williams

Who is your main fave? Imagine if you have to type each one for the 50 pop girls out there brit1

 

@Bionic-AHHH! I'm waiting for you to say something about ms Carey... do you hate ha whisper register? the same songs she make with every album, or something? eve1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, STJ said:

 

Who is your main fave? Imagine if you have to type each one for the 50 pop girls out there brit1

The answer is that I don't really have one

ColorlessSlimyGoitered-max-1mb.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Norman Fuckin Rockwell is her worst album after Honeymoon

affdFEG.gif

American Life is her worst lead single and one of her worst songs ever, Medellin >

affdFEG.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, STJ said:

ColorlessSlimyGoitered-max-1mb.gif

Who is your main fave? Imagine if you have to type each one for the 50 pop girls out there brit1

 

@Bionic-AHHH! I'm waiting for you to say something about ms Carey... do you hate ha whisper register? the same songs she make with every album, or something? eve1

1. I hate E=MCsquared

2. More than I hate Music Box

3. I hate Charmbracelet too, mainly because of her chipmunk singing

4. I hate the fact that Rainbow, as a concept album of, well, a rainbow, has colours/songs like X-Girlfriend and Did I Do That?

5. I hate that she half-heartedly recognizes Glitter nowadays

6. I hate Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel for its shitty "memoir" concept, it's very half-baked

7. I don't find her If Only You Knew/Somewhere Over the Rainbow live performance particularly amazing like most Lambs would say, I think it's just ok

8. I hate Angels Cry

9. I always thought that the planned Angels Advocate remix album was a dumb idea

10. I still do

11. I hate remix albums in general, but I can enjoy remixed tracks as individual songs

12. I would never want her to duet with Ariana, it's just gonna seem so desperate to the general American public

13. MC's current timbre/vocal tone is worse than her 2013-2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

1. I hate E=MCsquared

2. More than I hate Music Box

3. I hate Charmbracelet too, mainly because of her chipmunk singing

4. I hate the fact that Rainbow, as a concept album of, well, a rainbow, has colours/songs like X-Girlfriend and Did I Do That?

5. I hate that she half-heartedly recognizes Glitter nowadays

6. I hate Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel for its shitty "memoir" concept, it's very half-baked

7. I don't find her If Only You Knew/Somewhere Over the Rainbow live performance particularly amazing like most Lambs would say, I think it's just ok

8. I hate Angels Cry

9. I always thought that the planned Angels Advocate remix album was a dumb idea

10. I still do

11. I hate remix albums in general, but I can enjoy remixed tracks as individual songs

12. I would never want her to duet with Ariana, it's just gonna seem so desperate to the general American public

13. MC's current timbre/vocal tone is worse than her 2013-2016

There's nothing triggering about any of this brit1brit1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Luca said:

Sweetener is better than TUN

GYtUGNM.gif

Why the Andrea Leadsom gif. dead2 Are you a Tory? mad1

26 minutes ago, STJ said:

There's nothing triggering about any of this brit1brit1

Other than 90% of it being wrong. lana3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Why the Andrea Leadsom gif. dead2 Are you a Tory? mad1

Other than 90% of it being wrong. lana3

To me, it seems like saying, "I hate Lotus or I hate Britney Jean"... there's nothing trigger-worthy about that. um2 Isn't Charmbracelet what the rams consider her worst album? brit14

 

Also, you haven't said anything yourself, I'm perched to read 

qvz4SDS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The original version of Thank God I Found You is not only Mariah's worst #1 but also her worst song ever and nothing but a cheap attempt to score a One Sweet Day pt2. Yes even worse than the badly pitch corrected ballads that Lambs rave about on Me. I Am Barbra.... The Elusive Photoshopped Cover On A Long Title (Deluxe Festive Album Edition). Crybaby or Against All Odds should've been the second main single from Rainbow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×