Jump to content

Unpopular opinions that could trigger your fellow fanbase

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, STJ said:

Girl, like Melania, I'm here for his $$$, not his d**k. eve1

What $$$? Are you a debt collector? 

tumblr_oq99dopOGf1w7rw1uo1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

@harry is hiding. Well, I mean Robyn only has one good song. That is Dancing on My Own. xtina10

eve1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

No, we love everyone. We shouldn't be so harsh on the Oreo Selling Pillsbury Doughboy who hasn't had a solo top#5 hit since 2002.

tenor.gif?itemid=5834511

Just like Moo hasn't had one since 2008. eve1

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

What $$$? Are you a debt collector? 

tumblr_oq99dopOGf1w7rw1uo1_400.gif

No, just your regular gold digger.

misteriosa.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

No, we love everyone. We shouldn't be so harsh on the Oreo Selling Pillsbury Doughboy who hasn't had a solo top#5 hit since 2002.

tenor.gif?itemid=5834511

.......

.............

....................

..like Mariah?

Spoiler

I mean, All I Want for Christmas Is You reached number one last year, but that's a 1994 song.

dead2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STJ said:

Just like Moo hasn't had one since 2008. eve1

18 years in to her career vs 3 for Xtinct tho. 

May-8f76.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

18 years in to her career vs 3 for Xtinct tho. 

May-8f76.gif

18 years with lots of flops in-between and 1 contract termination moo13

1 minute ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

 that already left this world. Alexa, play One Sweet Day by...I think you already know her name by now. brit2

Yes, moo's voice. 

theresa-may-laughing-gif-6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, STJ said:

Wonho's body is what attracted me to him, but it's his music and personality and smile that make me stay oprah7

He literally has 5 songs in his "discography" like what even is that? bey4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Britney's Circus album had 3 good songs the rest are blackout rejects and some sound like unfinished demos <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bionic-AHHH! said:

He literally has 5 songs in his "discography" like what even is that? bey4

It's quality that matters, not quantity, just like his muscle mass

misteriosa.gifmisteriosa.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, STJ said:

18 years with lots of flops in-between and 1 contract termination moo13

18 #1s in 18 years, song of the decade twice, the longest running #1 for 21 years, 27 weeks at #1 in Brazil in 2010 when will your fave.

occasionalcoolhog-max-1mb.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

18 #1s in 18 years,

18 payola'ed #1s in 18 years

occasionalcoolhog-max-1mb.gif

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

song of the decade twice

Only in the US.

occasionalcoolhog-max-1mb.gif

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

the longest running #1 for 21 years

???

occasionalcoolhog-max-1mb.gif

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

27 weeks at #1 in Brazil in 2010 when will your fave.

@Jjang when defending Madonna's floppery.

occasionalcoolhog-max-1mb.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, STJ said:

18 years with lots of flops in-between and 1 contract termination moo13

Yes, moo's voice. 

theresa-may-laughing-gif-6.gif

She only had Glitter that flopped. Charmbracelet literally sold a million sales in the U.S.A. and 3 millions worldwide, especially after the success of I Know What You Want.

 

Meanwhile, none of Back to Basics Grammy winning tracks could even reach the top 5 on Billboard Hot 100. Embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, STJ said:

It's quality that matters, not quantity, just like his muscle mass

misteriosa.gifmisteriosa.gif

I would say the same about Xtincts discography considering she can't be bothered to put out any music, but i forgot Lotus, all her 2010s features and Accelerate exist.

DisfiguredNaturalChinchilla-max-1mb.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

She only had Glitter that flopped. Charmbracelet literally sold a million sales in the U.S.A. and 3 millions worldwide, especially after the success of I Know What You Want.

 

Meanwhile, none of Back to Basics Grammy winning tracks could even reach the top 5 on Billboard Hot 100. Embarrassing.

EOMimi wouldn't be considered a comeback if only Gutter flopped eve1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

She only had Glitter that flopped. Charmbracelet literally sold a million sales in the U.S.A. and 3 millions worldwide, especially after the success of I Know What You Want.

 

Meanwhile, none of Back to Basics Grammy winning tracks could even reach the top 5 on Billboard Hot 100. Embarrassing.

The funny thing is outside the US Chamrbracelet actually done quite well for a Locariah album. 

MayHeadSm.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, STJ said:

It's quality that matters, not quantity, just like his muscle mass

misteriosa.gifmisteriosa.gif

The quality of what? His lame, packaged like condoms, EP? His thin ass voice? He couldn't even sing a supported C, it's always his weak falsetto. What other qualities?

He's really just good for his body. Unfortunate, but it's the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, STJ said:

EOMimi wouldn't be considered a comeback if only Gutter flopped eve1

Charmbracelet only flopped by Mariah standards compared to her previous outputs. Many of the pop girls people stan couldn't get Charmbracelet level sales even if they tried. 

gif-theresa-may-dance-16.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

The quality of what? His lame, packaged like condoms, EP? His thin ass voice? He couldn't even sing a supported C, it's always his weak falsetto. What other qualities?

He's really just good for his body. Unfortunate, but it's the truth.

Hand over your Wonhoe stan badge 

3de09bff6c98b789e4f7536c03bc7718.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, STJ said:

EOMimi wouldn't be considered a comeback if only Gutter flopped eve1

Emancipation was considered a comeback by critics and media because MC stopped making personal diary-entry-like music. Tbh, her Charmbracelet stories were not that interesting save for few tracks like Sunflowers for Alfred Roy and Clown. Glad that she made something different for TEoM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×