Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

KNK

5 hours ago, Daniel K. said:

These types of shows are so not funny brit15, I'm dying at them using the crowd laughter effect when nobody's laughing.

It would be more entertaining if all of them just take off their shirt and started making out with one another cry6wendy2

2 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

I---

1:10... the bottom jumped out of Seohammer me moo2

24 minutes ago, STJ said:

These types of shows are so not funny brit15, I'm dying at them using the crowd laughter effect when nobody's laughing.

It would be more entertaining if all of them just take off their shirt and started making out with one another cry6wendy2

1:10... the bottom jumped out of Seohammer me moo2

Spoiler

Maybe Ms. Seoham takes it on both ends... 

knkinky | Kpop, Hes mine, Image

Nothing is worst than Weekly Idol especially with the old hosts hurting female guests.

4 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

Nothing is worst than Weekly Idol especially with the old hosts hurting female guests.

Oh god, this is literal physical abuse. brit5 Only in Asia, would they let hosts hit guests like this. It's disgusting. brit5 

I saw a Cha Eunwoo clips months ago, where he was getting hit repeatedly on the head, I can't find the clip now. But looking at Eunwoo's clip makes me fall for him all over again gaga7ny4

8 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

Edward Avila is one lucky biatch I--

OMG! I saw this video on my recommend many times, but never bothered to watch it because I thought it's just his random korean friends.

DID NOT REALIZE IT WAS THE ICONIC KNK boys... OMG... oprah15 Edward algaeva does not deserve!

20 minutes ago, STJ said:

OMG! I saw this video on my recommend, but never bothered to watch it because I thought it's just his random korean friends.

DID NOT REALIZE IT WAS THE ICONIC KNK boys... OMG... oprah15 Edward algaeva does not deserve!

I know. This bitch is really lucky.

I mean, he mostly interviews b- tier groups but one lucky bitch.

Spoiler

Also, he interviewed one of my first crushes Kevin Woo a former U-kiss member (And seems like a bottom)

Just now, Daniel K. said:

I know. This bitch is really lucky.

I mean, he mostly interviews b- tier groups but one lucky bitch.

I think he also has k-pop idol trainees in his bed daily due to his huge influence on YT. 

But let me save this conversation for the other thread mad1

20 minutes ago, STJ said:

I think he also has k-pop idol trainees in his bed daily due to his huge influence on YT. 

But let me save this conversation for the other thread mad1

Oh---were have you heard that?

But I'm pretty sure I saw a video that he did date a trainee but didn't bother to click it because he gets annoying.

Just now, Daniel K. said:

Oh---were have you heard that?

But I'm pretty sure I saw a video that he did date a trainee but didn't bother to click it because he gets annoying.

Yeah, I assumed it based on that video mad1 I watched a bit, but he didn't show the picture so stopped watching mad1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.