Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Madonna? Who's That Girl?

It's a better soundtrack than The Bodyguard. However, Whitney's songs from The Bodyguard soundtrack are better than any songs from Who's That Girl!

Glitter soundtrack slays both of them though. moo9

Spoiler

Why

Spoiler

Did

Spoiler

Glitter

Spoiler

Have

Spoiler

To

Spoiler

Flop?

Spoiler

MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

cry3

Edited for my sanity!

7 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

You poked the bear.

Get ready for the lashings boo. 

Alexa, play that shit song, what is it called? The one by Sam Smith and Demi Locomotive? Oh yeah, I'm Ready!

Spoiler

Let's see where the gay will take this. Every time anybody mention anybody on BGs, he always found his way to mention Madonna and shade MC. Like the fuck? Mentally not there, I believe.

The fact that The Bodyguard won AOTY is a travesty. Like you said, it has more songs than just Whitney's. 

If it's worse than Who's That Girl? Idk. Madonna only has four songs on that album and two of them aren't even very good. Meanwhile all of Whitney's are good. 

I don't know if this is gonna go the way you think it's gonna bc most of the fossils will reject 2 of the 4 songs on the WTG soundtrack and ESPECIALLY the god awful movie itself. There's a reason no one ever talks about it, even in the fanbase. WTG the song is really the only thing worthwhile from this little project and even it's not in her top tier. 

23 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

The fact that The Bodyguard won AOTY is a travesty. Like you said, it has more songs than just Whitney's. 

If it's worse than Who's That Girl? Idk. Madonna only has four songs on that album and two of them aren't even very good. Meanwhile all of Whitney's are good. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I don't know if this is gonna go the way you think it's gonna bc most of the fossils will reject 2 of the 4 songs on the WTG soundtrack and ESPECIALLY the god awful movie itself. There's a reason no one ever talks about it, even in the fanbase. WTG the song is really the only thing worthwhile from this little project and even it's not in her top tier. 

HELP I thought that soundtrack had more songs than Whitney's songs from The Bodyguard we- dead2

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I think Causing A Comotion, The Look Of Love and Who's That Girl are very good songs, but still The Bodyguard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm really confused what this was supposed to accomplish.

I don't know any Madonna stans who claim WTG outside of the title track and maybe Causing a Commotion...

All three of these soundtracks are so different and not really comparable either.

3 minutes ago, Strobo said:

I'm really confused what this was supposed to accomplish.

I don't know any Madonna stans who claim WTG outside of the title track and maybe Causing a Commotion...

All three of these soundtracks are so different and not really comparable either.

It's ok. I'm ok.

Stream I'm OK by Christina Aguilera.

cry0

On 10/20/2020 at 10:16 PM, Bionic-AHHH! said:

It's a better soundtrack than The Bodyguard.

I don't even think the most hardcore Madonna stan would agree with this

On 10/20/2020 at 10:16 PM, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Glitter soundtrack slays both of them though.

Bugs Bunny "No" Template | Bugs Bunny's "No" | Know Your Meme

I don't think that The Bodyguard deserved an AOTY award on any kind. Song of the year? Definitely, 'cause IWALY it's an anthem.

However, WTG it's one of my fave M's 80s songs, but the whole album is not very strong, I guess. (?)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.