Joanne turns 4!

I remember when the Alexa snippets leaked and John Wayne was already my favorite from those 30 seconds and that still hasn't changed clap3 

When the whole album leaked and I heard her screams in JW and DIC, I ASCENDED clap3 

The halftime show was the best experience to be a fan tbh, everyone who joined later missed out a lot, even BTW era doesn't compare clap3

Maybe if we knew what was about to happen with her next era, we would've appreciated the Joanne era more clap3

When my copy arrived oprah4

The way we were booked and busy and everyday there was something new and exciting going on (except for the Hilary eraantm1
AMAs, Bud Light tour, Carpool Karaoke, Coachella, documentary, Grammys, magazine covers left and right, SNL, Superbowl ... AN ERA clap3

I love the album, the first Gaga album I purchased, but I find it so hard to listen to it again because it's so depressing overall, and the lyrics aren't very relatable either.

She was EVERYWHERE during this era clap3 my least favorite album, but this is an album she believed in and poured her heart and soul in! Still spawned some of my favorite tracks by her like Diamond Heart, A-Yo, John Wayne & Dancin' In Circles clap3 literally a cultural reset, raised the bar in pop industry forever, caused world peace and cured several diseases clap3 

it was actually a pretty fun era looking back. Five Foot Two documentary really adds to it since it gave such a behind the scenes look at the making of.

2XWODea.gif

Superbowl, Dive Bar concerts, the promo, Mark Ronson...

2XWODea.gif

Joanne is Underrated. Great album and deserved better! 

1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

AMAs, Bud Light tour, Carpool Karaoke, Coachella, documentary, Grammys, magazine covers left and right, SNL, Superbowl ... AN ERA clap3

The Super Bowl performance still SLAYS! The Coachella performance is also Amazing 

Her best album, YUP. oprah15

Her most underrated album clap3I've learned to appreciate it over the years and now it's actually one of my faves whit2

one of my most listened to gaga albums clap3 john wayne perfect illusion million reasons are lit rally classics and top tier in her discography clap3 

I know the soccer moms and housewives who stan Million Reasons are going to disagree, but John Wayne deserved better. The song and music video were the best things to come out from the Joanne era katy2

Dancin’ In Circles and A-Yo should’ve been singles. This album is my least favorite album by Queen Gaga but it delivers. And not a bad song on it!