Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Miley Cyrus | Plastic Hearts | November 27, 2020

Fucking incredible album. Which was completely expected considering I've been listening to majority of this for months rip4 

That being said, everything hits harder in its final form. I didn't think it was possible for Night Crawling to get better yet it did. Angels Like You is a masterpiece. Never Be Me was the true surprise. It's fucking incredible. She has her classic Aerosmith ballad with ALY and then her 80s power ballad with NBM. I still think Golden G String is phenomenal. Never understood why people hate it.

This is hands down her best album. Not a single skip. The tracklist order is a fucking mess though rip4

The only thing I don't like (other than the tracklist order) are the child-like moans on Bad Karma rip2 I hated them on the leaked version but they seem more prominent now and they just make me uncomfortable rip2 The song in general has never been one of my faves but I do think Joan benefitted it. Still probably my least favorite on the album. 

16 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Fucking incredible album. Which was completely expected considering I've been listening to majority of this for months rip4 

That being said, everything hits harder in its final form. I didn't think it was possible for Night Crawling to get better yet it did. Angels Like You is a masterpiece. Never Be Me was the true surprise. It's fucking incredible. She has her classic Aerosmith ballad with ALY and then her 80s power ballad with NBM. I still think Golden G String is phenomenal. Never understood why people hate it.

This is hands down her best album. Not a single skip. The tracklist order is a fucking mess though rip4

The only thing I don't like (other than the tracklist order) are the child-like moans on Bad Karma rip2 I hated them on the leaked version but they seem more prominent now and they just make me uncomfortable rip2 The song in general has never been one of my faves but I do think Joan benefitted it. Still probably my least favorite on the album. 

99% agree. 

I hated Joan on BK and I say that some of the tracklist needs fixing, yes. I've always put the leaks in an order from 

Songs about general self-serving/self-loving songs

Then songs that seems to be about her relationship with Liam, ending with Slide Away

5 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I'm perched now that I know the final versions are even better than the leaks cry9

I was late to the party not having interest in the era until Midnight Sky so it'll be my first time hearing a lot of the tracks.

It truly is he best album and you won't be disappointed cry0

I only listened to the first few songs during this morning's drive to school but WHEW. WTF Do I Know and Night Crawling are absolutely phenomenal. I can't to wait to listen to it as a whole on my way back home! scream1 

I like it a lot. And the cover screams 80's madonna. Just saw in on itunes, currently listening to prisoner, did't skip any song so far.

edit 1:
reached gimme what I want, Best track of the year???

edit 2:
Billy Idol track begins very promissing.

edit 3:
yes it's an amazing track. I'm sold.

I was kind of disappointed by this album because I was expecting more.... bangers?

The first half of the album is so loud and then it just slows down, perhaps the tracklist order was a bad choice...

Highlights: WTF Do I Know, Midnight Sky, Prisoner, Night Crawling, Gimme What I Want

Forgettable tracks : Never Be Me, High, Golden G String

Drag me if you want, but Plastic Hearts would have been better as an EP of the first 7 tracks interesting1

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

I was kind of disappointed by this album because I was expecting more.... bangers?

The first half of the album is so loud and then it just slows down, perhaps the tracklist order was a bad choice...

Highlights: WTF Do I Know, Midnight Sky, Prisoner, Night Crawling, Gimme What I Want

Forgettable tracks : Never Be Me, High, Golden G String

Drag me if you want, but Plastic Hearts would have been better as an EP of the first 7 tracks interesting1

YUP! Cut it after Hate Me and call it a day. clap3 

I finally listened and it fucking slays xtina10 I love all the songs, I love the lyrics, I love the rock influence, I love the rock-legend features xtina10 I love rock/metal music in general so this is perfection for me xtina10  And I love this type of music for her, it suits her voice so much xtina10 

I might seriously have to start stanning Miley oprah10  Btw, do you all want to change her stan badge? moo1 The current one isn't exactly representative of her current direction.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.