Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Katy Petty

Positions...

1 minute ago, Ariana said:

is fucking amazing. just because it isn't a pussy pop anthem doesn't mean it's bland or boring ari5

This is the kind of things that you Arianators love to say every time she releases a song...until the album gets released and there's some obviously better songs in it. Then y'all will trash the "weak choice" of a lead single.

6 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

This is the kind of things that you Arianators love to say every time she releases a song...until the album gets released and there's some obviously better songs in it. Then y'all will trash the "weak choice" of a lead single.

Who's "y'all"? I've never trashed a single song she's ever released?? wendy1 and I doubt I will change my mind on this song as it's easily on my top 5 already wendy1

anyway aoty

10 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Smile stans talking about bland and boring dead1 I’ve seen it all

The bland can recognize another bland easily though...ajay1

3 minutes ago, Ariana said:

Who's "y'all"? I've never trashed a single song she's ever released?? wendy1 and I doubt I will change my mind on this song as it's easily on my top 5 already wendy1

anyway aoty

Let's hope for that, let's hope for that. moo1

8 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

We love to say it because it's true. Most of the people that have problems with Ariana's r&b/trap leaning songs are almost always pop stans that cream their pants the minute they hear a synth. And I really don't recall Ariana stans calling ANY of her leads "weak choices" considering we all agree NTLTC, DW, tun, Problem, and The Way were perfect lead choices. (say what you want about Problem aging but it was perfect lead single material for it's time.)

Anyways, the song is amazing. Yall are gonna drag it and call it bland then say "omg it grew on me" then once it finally gets the praise it deserves yall will switch and say "ugh it's so overrated". It's like clockwork with pop stans and Ariana music. rip4 

21 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Honey just go back to having meltdowns about artists in status updates dead2 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

We love to say it because it's true. Most of the people that have problems with Ariana's r&b/trap leaning songs are almost always pop stans that cream their pants the minute they hear a synth. And I really don't recall Ariana stans calling ANY of her leads "weak choices" considering we all agree NTLTC, DW, tun, Problem, and The Way were perfect lead choices. (say what you want about Problem aging but it was perfect lead single material for it's time.)

Anyways, the song is amazing. Yall are gonna drag it and call it bland then say "omg it grew on me" then once it finally gets the praise it deserves yall will switch and say "ugh it's so overrated". It's like clockwork with pop stans and Ariana music. rip4 

But I'm not even a "pop stan" I literally stan Mariah..moo2

I think nobody needs Ariana to make another synth pop songs. It's just that, perhaps she could make R&B music that will become classics 40 years from now. Positions is not gonna be that. Ghostin on the other hand, is already that. Alexa, play me Ghostin by Ariana Grande! cry8

This is amazing yas2 THE VISUALS THE LYRICS HER CONFIDENCE yas2 You’re just petty and pressed, but the Arianators really won sweaty and there’s NOTHING you can do moo5 

it's incredibly bland and will underperform. Imagine following your peak era with THIS jj4 like...think of all the major pop girls and their follow up lead singles to their peak eras - born this way, look what you made me do, oops, fantasy, we found love/work, aint no other man, hello, etc - even if these aren't their best songs, they were all MOMENTS. This is paint on the wall. trash1 

It's official - Scooter has officially lost his touch. From the mishandeling of Bieber to Ariana post-TUN, this shit is a disaster. 

39 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Who? Who's deaf? Did your fingers tremble when you typed that? bey4

Anyways...here for better album tracks from Ponytail Woman! She usually delivers with album tracks, yes she does. nat1

No, but looks like your ears malfunctioned a bit 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.