Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

Youtuber breaks down Xtina's plastic surgeries

17 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

@STJ i snatched it whit1

I did not suspect a nosejob but she's convinced me. The only thing I disagree with is the chin implant. I don't see that one.

moo2

Let me watch it before I comment, but I don't think Xtina has touched her nose though, it's just the contouring. bey4

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Xtina has been serving a botoxed version of Kim Woodburn lately. 

I don't disagree, I'm not trolling her, but she's going down the route of Donatella Versace if she doesn't find a BETTER surgeon. bey4

@Kirjava, I finished the video, while I agree with everything else, I don't think she ever had a nose job. Her nose looks big and natural when she doesn't use contouring, like here for example:

I agree with Lorry, Xtina needs to find a better surgeon or stop these surgeries. They're making her look very distorted. brit1

5 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

I like how honest but also positive she is in the end. Wish Christina would stop with the fillers. Pillow face isnt cute.

I love Lorry's videos. She never tries to shame anyone but she still gives her honest opinion. oprah2

On 10/23/2020 at 4:10 AM, Billie Frank said:

Xtina has been serving a botoxed version of Kim Woodburn lately. 

NINTCHDBPICT000342665784-e1536091663269.

Don't come at me @STJ.

Hide contents

She needs to sort those lips. dead2

christina-aguilera-lip-injections.jpg

Omg at the harsh reality of these these pics moo2

I really hate those lip fillers and agree that she needs to stop with the surgeries. I believe she was blessed with natural beauty so I don’t know why she gets the urge to continue altering herself wendy3

Someone really needs to tell sis that the Donatella surgery route is not what she should keep following katy4

25 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Didn't watch the video but honestly why care? jj3 

I don't think she had a nose job. Botox, fillers and whatever else, sure. But she's looking GORGEOUS so if it makes her happy she should just go for it.

If you watched  the vid you'd know it's not about shaming her or anything. There's nothing wrong with plastic surgery. 

I personally just find it fascinating the amount of plastic surgery celebrities get. Vids like this can actually help a lot of reguler people's confidence, by seeing that most celebs looks are created, not natural. Hollywood operates by a completely artificial standard of beauty that is almost impossible to achieve without surgery. 

Im ok with plastic surgery and the way her face looks now is fine, I think the fillers settled in and she got some of the fat removed, also her lips look better. But ngl.. I was mortified when I saw her like this. She had such a stunning face why did she do this?

https://serving.photos.photobox.com/05121355c20c94794ab46656016be5c824557b0ab6a3ca8ca081c2806792b214ed740b67.jpg

https://serving.photos.photobox.com/79086377202b419b88998871f7cc2456047a91bb21e2876042956718de7d38e413b508d3.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.