Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hot mess

"I Will Be There" Music Video - BOMT 22nd Anniversary

So today is Oct 23, aka the day Brit released her iconic debut single ...Baby One More Time, and therefore the anniversary of the start of the BOMT era. To celebrate this I decided to drop this music video I recently made for the standout BOP "I Will Be There" featured on that same album.

I used footage from the recording sessions, plus outtakes and behind the scenes footage from the music videos to try to keep it "fresh", even if it's 22yo material. lol It turned pretty great imo, and it's undeniably ADORABLE. brit16

Watch below:

Comments are really appreciated. brit16

This is so cute oprah4 This reminds me of those "end of the era" music videos where they use a bunch of montage footage because they don't have any time or money to do something legit. IN A GOOD WAY. It's so fitting. 

This should have been a single, tbh. 

3 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

This is so cute oprah4 This reminds me of those "end of the era" music videos where they use a bunch of montage footage because they don't have any time or money to do something legit. IN A GOOD WAY. It's so fitting. 

This should have been a single, tbh. 

Yas! That was exactly the type of video that I was going for.  I wanted it to look real and not fanmade. That's why I used outtakes and behind the scenes footage.

Thanks for the comments guys!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.