Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

Kim Petras | Turn Off The Light, vol. 3 | October, 2021

1 minute ago, Elvira, Mistress of Dark said:

A whole year bebe1

Honestly, I hope there's another elvira, mistress of the dark collab...the vibe she added to turn off the light (the song) was so amazing, I love it! 

2 minutes ago, Elvira, Mistress of Dark said:

Same! Although it's not my favorite track from the album, it's definitely on my top 5

What's your fave though?!

2 minutes ago, Elvira, Mistress of Dark said:

In The Next Life rip3

Oh, that one is great! Honestly, I love all the songs, but I guess my faves are Death By Sex & Turn Off The Light clap1 

5 minutes ago, Elvira, Mistress of Dark said:

Taste confirmedt. But yes, the whole album is great, like c'mon, Close Your Eyes and There Will Be Blood? Hello, bops rav1

Ikr rip2 I bop to these regularly

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

Not a whole year rip3 

I hope she's releasing in the mean time and it's better then the trash that is Party Till I Die 'cause.... ew2 

53 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I hope she's releasing in the mean time and it's better then the trash that is Party Till I Die 'cause.... ew2 

Tea I really didn't like it either, let's hope for the best! katy3 

i love getting new music but i really hate everything about this... she said with Vol. 2 that it was the last chapter so she turned the album into just TURN OFF THE LIGHT, but now it's a trilogy and the Volumes are back? plus announcing it's coming next year... dead1

excited either way but dead1

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

i love getting new music but i really hate everything about this... she said with Vol. 2 that it was the last chapter so she turned the album into just TURN OFF THE LIGHT, but now it's a trilogy and the Volumes are back? plus announcing it's coming next year... dead1

excited either way but dead1

watch her announce vol IV in 2022

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.