Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Positions might get blocked from #1

Just now, Honest Vocal Couch Potato said:

Doesn't spotify have something to filter that?

giphy.gif

If not, then they're really backwards

giphy.gif

Probably, but it won't stop the Urinators.

giphy.gif

We at least need the satisfaction of trying.

giphy.gif

I’ll eat my words if it happens but I really don’t think that it will. I mean he’s never even had a top 10 on the hot 100 so a sudden jump up to #1 really off. And beyond that, this is literally the only source I can find of the dozens of chart prediction accounts that even indicate they’re this close. The only thing I could find is that positions is lacking in pure sales compared to her past. 

54 minutes ago, Honest Vocal Couch Potato said:

Does it work if you put the song on mute? @Snow

giphy.gif

I'm not shading the song, I just want to watch a movie while giving streams

VPNs don't work with the exception of select expensive dedicated ones I believe. And muting from the app doesn't work either, both for Spotify and Youtube gaga1

However, here's a way:

Spoiler

You can mute the app itself. So keep this UP:

x4XhgFy.png

But mute the Spotify app itself:

6wKNfjT.png

For Youtube, it's the same logic. Keep the video audio up, but mute the tab itself:

yaViQug.png

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

VPNs don't work with the exception of select expensive dedicated ones I believe. And muting from the app doesn't work either, both for Spotify and Youtube gaga1

However, here's a way:

Reveal hidden contents

You can mute the app itself. So keep this UP:

x4XhgFy.png

But mute the Spotify app itself:

6wKNfjT.png

For Youtube, it's the same logic. Keep the video audio up, but mute the tab itself:

yaViQug.png

This dedication

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I’ll eat my words if it happens but I really don’t think that it will. I mean he’s never even had a top 10 on the hot 100 so a sudden jump up to #1 really off. And beyond that, this is literally the only source I can find of the dozens of chart prediction accounts that even indicate they’re this close. The only thing I could find is that positions is lacking in pure sales compared to her past. 

Luke Combs' song didn't come out of nowhere, it's been blowing up on Tik Tok for weeks before it even came out bebe1 Tik Tok is a big deal nowadays, so on that front it actually wasn't that random.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.