Seska

I just had a "waking" moment reliving Ray Of Light and Bedtime Stories

Consumed some mushrooms and had the best experience ever relistening to Ray Of Light and Bedtime Stories. I then tried listening to other artists like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Britney Spears but tbh their music sounded so primitive and inferior compared to Madonna's music. It's so obvious there will never be another female artist like Madonna. I thought I would enjoy their music again after sobering up but....I don't. I see and hear things differently now. Everything makes sense now. Their music is for people with limited mental capabilities. I know some people who have their pineal gland opened and the only pop artist they listen to is Madonna. Every other pop artist like the names I've listed above are seen as inferior compared to the true artists. I now only listen to  true artists with souls like Madonna, Mariah Carey, Joan Jett, Fiona Apple, Tracy Chapman, Rina Sawayama, Bjork, Mary J Blige, PJ Harvey, Florence Welch and the machine, teena marie, minnie riperton, etc. 

2 hours ago, Seska said:

Consumed some mushrooms and had the best experience ever relistening to Ray Of Light and Bedtime Stories. I then tried listening to other artists like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Britney Spears but tbh their music sounded so primitive and inferior compared to Madonna's music. It's so obvious there will never be another female artist like Madonna. I thought I would enjoy their music again after sobering up but....I don't. I see and hear things differently now. Everything makes sense now. Their music is for people with limited mental capabilities. I know some people who have their pineal gland opened and the only pop artist they listen to is Madonna. Every other pop artist like the names I've listed above are seen as inferior compared to the true artists. I now only listen to  true artists with souls like Madonna, Mariah Carey, Joan Jett, Fiona Apple, Tracy Chapman, Rina Sawayama, Bjork, Mary J Blige, PJ Harvey, Florence Welch and the machine, teena marie, minnie riperton, etc. 

all that just to say Madonna is good? lol sis wbk

Well, Madonna is my favorite and ROL is such an experience, but... do you really needed to do this? brit1

I hate when M fans try to downgrade other artists. Like, yeah, she's the best and I fucking love her, but why do some of y'all act like you're superior for liking her music? Ugh, M will be rolling her eyes. ny12

14 hours ago, Seska said:

Well, I LOVE Madge and yes, I like Bedtime Stories and ROL... But this thread? Why? 

tina.gif

I hate it when M stans try to discredit other artists, pls stop 

16 hours ago, Seska said:

I now only listen to  true artists with souls like Madonna, Mariah Carey, Joan Jett, Fiona Apple, Tracy Chapman, Rina Sawayama, Bjork, Mary J Blige, PJ Harvey, Florence Welch and the machine, teena marie, minnie riperton, etc. 

The elitist popped off 

On 10/26/2020 at 3:58 AM, Alvarø said:

I hate when M fans try to downgrade other artists. Like, yeah, she's the best and I fucking love her, but why do some of y'all act like you're superior for liking her music? 

Yes, I also hate it when other stans try to discredit M's talent, her impact and her discography. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, Madonna is my favorite and ROL is such an experience, but... do you really needed to do this?  I hate when M fans try to downgrade other artists. Like, yeah, she's the best and I fucking lo

The elitist popped off 

Consumed some mushrooms and had the best experience ever relistening to Ray Of Light and Bedtime Stories. I then tried listening to other artists like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Br

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.