Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LittleDudeNT5

Is this Mariah's best remix?

one of her best, and i absolutely love the Anytime You Need a Friend C&C Dub Mix... 10 minutes of vocal HEAVEN!

Loverboy David Morales Club of Love Remix and Underneath The Stars Drifting Remix are some of my favs! 

Her remix catalog is absolutely stunning and are essentially "new" songs cause majority of them have new lyrics, melodies, arrangements and vocals! 

14 hours ago, Sylk said:

one of her best, and i absolutely love the Anytime You Need a Friend C&C Dub Mix... 10 minutes of vocal HEAVEN!

Loverboy David Morales Club of Love Remix and Underneath The Stars Drifting Remix are some of my favs! 

Her remix catalog is absolutely stunning and are essentially "new" songs cause majority of them have new lyrics, melodies, arrangements and vocals! 

post more hoe

16 hours ago, Sylk said:

Loverboy club mix is a favorite of mine as well! So is the Classic Mix of Honey.

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

No

Stream the Heartbreaker Remix.

Oh shit. You right. ari7 But tbh I forget that's a "remix". It's on the album and it's basically just like... Heartbreaker V.2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.