Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Katy Petty

So we can agree

You put your left arm in, Your left arm out, In, out, in, out, You shake it all about
giphy.gif

You do the hokey cokey, And you turn around, That's what it's all about

giphy.gif

Woah, the hokey cokey

giphy.gif
Woah, the hokey cokey

giphy.gif
Woah, the hokey cokey

giphy.gif

Knees bent, Arms stretched, Ra-ra-ra!!!

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

Cumatica sounds dated af 

Chromatica is FIRE and sounds awesome 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥! It's Born This Way 2.0.  

5 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

Cockga needed her collabs to have a hit. 

But at least she is serving bops 🤩

8 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

Chromatica is FIRE and sounds awesome 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥! It's Born This Way 2.0.  

But at least she is serving bops 🤩

Your fave track is probably Stupid Love or something horrible

2 hours ago, harry said:

She still has enough hype to release a terrible solo song and have it go top 5. Not all 2008-debuting pop whores have that. rih6

Katy had a much more consistent career. Gaga is just getting lucky having Bradley, Blackpink and Hagriana to carry her to the top. I know she can’t be moving much now with that broken hip. rih6 

lol3

i really don't know how katy cats can still be so brave in 2020 but here we are with dumb threads like this because of it.

be like me, a katy cat with brain cells, and recognize defeat at the hands of gaga and move on. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

i really don't know how katy cats can still be so brave in 2020 but here we are with dumb threads like this because of it.

be like me, a katy cat with brain cells, and recognize defeat at the hands of gaga and move on. 

200.gif

On 10/26/2020 at 10:52 PM, Katy Petty said:

Katy had a much more consistent career. Gaga is just getting lucky having Bradley, Blackpink and Hagriana to carry her to the top. I know she can’t be moving much now with that broken hip. rih6

Too bad Katy couldn't use Migos, Nicki Minaj, Daddy Yankee or Zedd to get a #1, a Top 10 or even a Top 20 on the Hot 100...  katy4

Flopga served 5-30 drop but at least she got to the Top 5 solo in the first place katy4

9 minutes ago, Adamescence said:

Stupid Love is a bop. Chromatica is a gem album. Queen did it again!! gaga11

Smell didn’t even have one big hit. Daisies being a minor one. nicki5

Justbecauseit'soverdoesn'tmeanit'sreallyoverandifIthinkitover,maybeyou'llbecomingoveragain,andI'llhavetogetoveryoualloveragain was a hit though. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.