Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Katy Petty

Is Ari still the IT girl?

The answer is NO lol3 Her peak was short and uneventful when compared to her peers.

First views of Poshitions compared to TUN are horrible, the new album is bland and boring and she has become stale and boring. Tragic that after she gave us legendary music like Bad Idea she released some of her worst work. brit9

Yes because no one since her blow-up has had as much impact but she's been coasting on the brand she built for awhile now so that could end soon as people grow tired. She needs to toss out the stale image and find a new angle if she want to continue her success streak. 

she's become overexposed and hasn't been delivering with her music ever since TUN. She released all these quick little singles/projects in between TUN-positions and since they were all shit, it kinda killed the momentum for her.  She and her team dropped the ball big time. She should've released one more single from TUN, performed at Coachella, finished her tour, and then launch her new era in early 2021 (similar release strategy to TUN) - oh and that album should have NOT been positions- like are you kidding me? that shit is bland. I KNOW she can do better than that dead1  Anyway.. this album wont be big for her. I hope she learns her lesson and comes back hard maybe later next year or 2022. 

19 hours ago, BreatheeOnKnee said:

She never was brit7 An IT girl has to be number one in her game, standing out from the crowd and setting an example for everyone else to follow. Hard to come by.

She had a cute little 10 month peak of success though.

I agree she always seemed small. Like Miley and Selena levels just a little higher. gaga6

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.