Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Wonder

My Fanmade Artwork for All 7 Projects

this flopped for FILTH in my fan art head so i thought i'd come here where it might be more appreciated bebe1

since there's no adequate photoshoot available for the chemtrails era, it's the only one without her on it but it is what it is bebe1

BORNTODIE.jpg

PARADISE-4.jpg

ULTRAVIOLENCE.jpg

HONEYMOON.jpg

LUSTFORLIFE.jpg

NFT.jpg

CHEMTRAILS.jpg

Here's some constructive criticism;

The Honeymoon one is just ugly imo

The Lust For Life and Ultraviolence ones are using a paradise era photo which ruins the vibe for me. 

I love the BTD one and the COCC one is a close 2nd. 

The Paradise one has too much empty space. 

Sorry for picking them apart. 

edit: ok i admit this was mean fall9 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Here's some constructive criticism;

The Honeymoon one is just ugly imo

The Lust For Life and Ultraviolence ones are using a paradise era photo which ruins the vibe for me. 

I love the BTD one and the COCC one is a close 2nd. 

The Paradise one has too much empty space. 

Sorry for picking them apart. 

None of this constructive but just mean lol 

Here are my criticisms which are hopefully more constructive than someone elses bebe1

— I like the photoshoot for BTD, but I don't think it really fits the album concept. BTD is best accompanied by basic American themes and visuals, such as what you chose for LFL. In terms of the edit itself, I wouldn't have put solid white text on a photo that's been filtered to change the blacks and whites to other colors.

— I love the Paradise cover, I think it's stellar and have no complaints there.

— The Ultraviolence cover is alright. I feel like something more could've been done with the text in this context but I get that you were using official logos.

— The Honeymoon cover is my least favorite cover here, mainly because it feels overly complicated. There's way too much happening with the effects and I think the text is too dark for the photo.

— I like the LFL cover, but I think the grain effect is a liiittle too intense. Otherwise it's cute.

— I'm not fond of the filter that was used for the NFR pic, it feels a little cheap and clashes with the logo, but it's fine. 

— Cumtrails is cute, I like it. aura1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.