Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

CL | ALPHA | 19 OCTOBER 2021

@Unapologetic Bitch it's being postponed to 2021

Hello GZBz, how are you enjoying “HWA” and “5STAR”?

I’m currently in the United States working on my next project, my album “ALPHA,” and getting ready to welcome 2021.

As I have been making preparations, new ideas and opportunities have been coming my way. After much consideration, I have decided to reschedule the release of my album “ALPHA,” originally planned for November 30.

This is essentially my first physical album and therefore meaningful. I have discussed this decision with my team and several staff members. In the end, my comeback will be postponed to early next year.

I really wanted to keep my promise with all the GZBz that have waited for this album. But I came to this decision because I want to bring you the best, so I hope the remaining months will be a time of anticipation rather than feeling like you have to wait.

Once you enjoy the year-end, I’ll be back before you know it! Have a warm year-end!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1438078wpp/cl-announces-decision-to-postpone-album-release

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

@Unapologetic Bitch it's being postponed to 2021

Hello GZBz, how are you enjoying “HWA” and “5STAR”?

I’m currently in the United States working on my next project, my album “ALPHA,” and getting ready to welcome 2021.

As I have been making preparations, new ideas and opportunities have been coming my way. After much consideration, I have decided to reschedule the release of my album “ALPHA,” originally planned for November 30.

This is essentially my first physical album and therefore meaningful. I have discussed this decision with my team and several staff members. In the end, my comeback will be postponed to early next year.

I really wanted to keep my promise with all the GZBz that have waited for this album. But I came to this decision because I want to bring you the best, so I hope the remaining months will be a time of anticipation rather than feeling like you have to wait.

Once you enjoy the year-end, I’ll be back before you know it! Have a warm year-end!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1438078wpp/cl-announces-decision-to-postpone-album-release

For fucks sake scream1

I was literally counting days mad12

bebe1

"I'm currently making some last finishing touches to my album. I created a team called 'Verry Cherry'. The original plan had been to release the album at the end of November last year, but when I started working, there were a lot of things that I had to directly encounter in order to really figure things out.” She continued, “I learned new things while making the effort to lead an entire team by myself. I will release the album some time this summer."

Regarding the new album, she said, "The title of my first full studio album is 'Alpha'. It means 'beginning', but also has the meaning of 'Alpha Female'."

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.