Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

List of celebrities vetted to help the Trump campaign: Ariana, Gaga, Britney, Taylor & more

DECLINED

Spoiler
  • Carrie Underwood
  • Luke Bryan
  • Britney Spears
  • Selena Gomez
  • Dwayne Johnson ( The Rock)
  • Christina Applegate
  • Mark Wahlberg
  • Kate Hudson
  • Samira Wiley
  • Viola Davis
  • Zoe Saldana
  • Sandra Oh
  • Sarah Paulson
  • Jim Parsons
  • Miranda Cosgrove
  • Trevor Noah
  • Hugh Jackman
  • Drew Barrymore
  • Antonio Sabato Jr
  • Kristy Ally
  • Betty White
  • Guy Fieri

MAYBE

Spoiler
  • Tim McGraw
  • Bon Jovi
  • John Krasinski
  • Morgan Freeman
  • Ice T
  • Tituss Burgess
  • Danny Devito
  • Alec Baldwin
  • Maya Rudolph
  • Seth Meyers
  • Trey Parker & Matt Stone
  • Will.i.am
  • Sean Penn
  • Yo-Yo Ma
  • Jay Z
  • Christie Brinkley
  • Dr. Mehmet Oz
  • Jeff Dunham
  • Andrew Zimmern
  • Jared Leto
  • Joe Rogan

* "Maybe" doesn't necessarily mean the celebrity endorses Trump, see the "Additional Notes" column on the list for the individual reasoning. 

Related:

10 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

y'all better NOT jodie4

You would not believe how disappointed I was..

They marked John as having "some conservative political views"..  I've lost too much this year, I can't lose more katy4

1 minute ago, Snow said:

You would not believe how disappointed I was..

They marked John as having "some conservative political views"..  I've lost too much this year, I can't lose more katy4

yeah i'm just gonna peacefully ignore i ever read this... katy4

13 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't think it's gonna be updated since the whole project was canceled by his Administration

Yeah, the whole thing tanked cause no one wanted to take part in it. Even Dennis Quaid, one of the only two people on that list who accepted, ended up backing out. So yeah dead1 

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Marc Anthony's additional notes are about his support for the Democratic party but he accepted? dead2 What?

And what does "super spreaders" mean in relation to this? Like, what group is that supposed to be? 

That surprised me as well, but apparently Marc accepted but under certain terms, he ended up pulling out from the project. An excerpt from another article:

Marc Anthony sought assurances that his content would not be used in Trump campaign advertisements, but he pulled out of the media campaign.

As for super spreaders, no idea. I guess they mean those people have more influence towards the part of the population that are more likely to be super spreaders? dead1 For example Cardi, Ariana, Gaga & Beyonce are listed as one. Trump's team probably deems them as appealing to the people who likes to party (aka super spreaders). That's how I interpret it anyways. 

1 minute ago, Venom said:

Also it's so gross that they would list celebrities and input their political history, morals, arrests... Like damn, mind your own business anna1

if anything it screams blackmail material to me? which is so gross to look at wat3

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.