Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Is Pissitions the biggest disappointment of 2020?

I enjoyed the vibe of the album a lot more than tun personally. It's more mature, vocals are point, and the production is great.

I totally get it if people are disappointed though, it feels like more of a grower than any of her other albums.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

This album y’all...

What exactly was she thinking when she decided to record a mixtape of fillers? This is almost as boring and bland as a Tham Thmith album. nicki5

Sam's album is actually great on the other hand moo13

1 hour ago, Strobo said:

I enjoyed the vibe of the album a lot more than tun personally. It's more mature, vocals are point, and the production is great.

I totally get it if people are disappointed though, it feels like more of a grower than any of her other albums.

Mature is key word for this album. For sure. It's easily her most vocally mature album, at the very least. 

16 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Tbh, not for me. Positions is pretty much what I expected a new Ariana album to be, it just happened to be super bland and stale.

keSyNW9.gif

Same but as a stan I still expected her to prove me wrong. Instead, she decided to do a Mariah light album vocally and lyrically, sung over a lame lo-fi mixtape.

It's not a disappointment when the lead single is about to debut at #1 and her streaming numbers are going to be big AGAIN. Not to mention that, after a couple of days not listening to the leaked album it sure helps me to appreciate the second half of the album. I still don't like Positions, or Obvious (because of how derivative it is) or POV for its wedding jam purpose. However, those songs are melodically nice enough to end the album on a sweet note. The first half though....everything before Off the Table is just bland af. ari9

I don’t think Mature is the proper word for this album. There’s so many lyrics that literally says opposite (Down like 630 is not clever, it’s childish dead2 )

like the album isn’t bad.... just very mild

15 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Did I listen to the same album as some of you cause this is far from a bad album xtina1

I was very sceptical when people who listened to leak said it’s bad/boring/bland but all of them have different top 3 songs on the album. To me it was nothing but an indicator that album is great. Happened to be true 

keSyNW9.gif

Each song is kinda repetitive, the solo songs are way more enjoyable than the collaborations ngl, even tho the Doja Cat collab is the best of the album. Love Language is the best song. The last 4 songs is the best part of the album. My Hair reminded me Make Me Feel by Janelle Monáe for a reason.

keSyNW9.gif

i never thought in a million years that ariana grande would be releasing an album and i wouldnt even be interested in playing it more than once (and i couldnt even finish all songs). Its garbage rip3 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.