Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Top Answer Game 2020 - Round One

Results Show  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Results Show

• November 6
    • November 7

eD33G2W.png

Hi FOTPers, welcome to the brand new 'Top Answer Game' season of 2020, and the first season of the decade! oprah15 I promise I won't need nine months to finish this season, i'm not pregnant this time! jj2 

TAG is a very simple and easy game and the aim is to collect as many points as possible.

HOW TO PLAY: During each round I'm gonna give you a certain amount of simple questions that you'll have to answer before the deadline. Your answers shouldn't be based in your personal opinion, but try to guess what the majority of the rest players would answer. You have 4-5 days to send your answers to me via PM. I'm gonna reveal all the answers at the Results Show. The first Results Show will take place on November 6 or 7, (you decide by voting at the poll).

ROUNDS & BONUS QUESTIONS: This season will contain only four rounds. A round lasts for a week and includes 10 questions + 5 bonus questions. Each bonus question gives you plus three extra points in your total score. A player can win only two bonus questions in each round. One question will be a "finish the lyric".

Click HERE for more info and details if you're not familiar enough with TAG.

The first round questions are:

Name a reason you might get rid of an old family heirloom: 
Describe Beyonce with one word: 
Name a famous thief: 
Which of the Seven *Natural* Wonders of the World is your favorite: 
Name something you can eat with your hands: 
An unknown person knocks on your door in the middle of the night, what do you do:
Pick your favorite Friends character: 
Finish the sentence, Wendy Williams is good at: 
Name a popular rock song: 
What turns you off in a relationship: 

Participants:

@gabrielflorin01 @LÉON @mylifelies @Billie Frank @Max @Chris Morlock @V For Vendetta @Kristina @SeekingThrill @Mariah's 19 #1s @Amanda Laura @CharnyBoy @Lynk @Cha Eunwoo @Jae @Ghostface @fab @Urbi

The player with the most points after the end of the fourth round is the winner. The winner gets these brand new Prada shoes, very useful and practical, especially for few FOTP users.

Spoiler

a13a7560f14accea0ca3ef42b04c8ee97907b79e

1 minute ago, Honest Vocal Couch Potato said:

Screaming @Shego, every time you edit your OP, I get tagged ny5 It doesn't bother me though, just letting you know. mad1

Really? This doesn't happen usually. true1

6 hours ago, Shego said:

Which of the Seven *Natural* Wonders of the World is your favorite: 

Some of you need to pay attention to the asterisks in that question, few answers were messy. true1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.