Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

[ENDED]Big Brother: All Stars [Winner = Kristina]

Hello everyone! And welcome to the pre-opening of Big Brother: All Stars.

It is your host, Cha Eunwoo, and I want to thank everyone for joining, I love making these forum games and they really get my creative juices flowing. So I really appreciate everyone for participating. 

wZJuLsP.gif

I encourage everyone to get familiarized with how this game works to get the full benefits and enjoyment from this game.

How This Game Works:

1. The first person to answer my trivia/riddle question correctly will become a Nominator.
  2. A Nominator will be able to select 3 artists that they want eliminated from the game. Send them to me asap via PM.
  3. If a nominator does not send me a PM within 24 hours of being notified, I will use the randomizer to select 3 artists.
  4. The other participants will then be able to vote 1 of 3 artists that they want out.
  5. You have 24 hours to vote from the time that you are tagged.

What is a perk? and how to obtain it?

- A perk allows you to have extra power to help you win this game. You can buy them and use them unlimited at any time (unless stated otherwise).

- You can buy perks using accumulated points from completing Main Quests. Everyone can buy and use perks except the host (me).

What is a Main Quest?

Main Quest: At the beginning of each round, I will ask a series of questions/trivia/quests for you to complete. Answering them correctly will earn you a maximum of 5 points per round. 

Sample quest: "Find a song from your artist that contains the words, love, bittersweet, memory"

Sample answer 1: "I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston", Lyrics: bittersweet memories that's all I have, I will always love you = 3 points. 

Sample answer 2: "Love Story - Taylor Swift", Lyrics: It's a love story baby, say yes = 1 point

Side Quest: After each round, I will ask a general knowledge question/riddle, the first person to answer it correctly will become the next Nominator. 

Sample side quest: Complete these lyrics: At ___ I was afraid, I was ____

Sample answer: At first I was afraid, I was petrified.

Rule:

- The final round will require all participants to return to vote for the artist they want to win.

Penalties:

- Failure to vote within the allotted 24 hours timeslot will result in your artist being automatically put up for nomination in the following round. A third time  = elimination from the game. (This does not apply to people with negative side effects from using perks).

The same penalty applies for failure to send PM as a Nominator within the allotted time.

Perk Shop: When you have accumulated enough points, you can save them or use them to buy the following perks:

Spoiler

jvx6Eld.png

xNGE9kg.png

s12uQwH.png

7cmx7a2.png

2mGmmCG.png

Welcoming all the participants!

33bltlSb.pngIZI3zNyb.png7rCQZWlb.pngZTPIojtb.pnge0CgrOzb.pnguVAK2IKb.pngrVRwYNdb.pngQszMv2Ub.pngPyc6dMzb.pngBSZydg9b.pnggO3F1YMb.pnght2bVFIb.png7HT8qutb.png2j2zkQ2b.pngsWKcNpGb.pngcBc2O2Xb.pngcT5eCl1b.pngHRCRNGHb.pngH0ogWjOb.pngBgk2yHIb.pngBaueNHnb.pngyEiZ9gGb.png

For the first round, a randomizer was used, and @V For Vendetta is the Nominator, please send me a PM of 3 artists you want eliminated, within 24 hours!

For future rounds, side quest answerer will be determined to become a Nominator.

Spoiler

2. @Amanda Laura - Taylor Swift

3. @Chris Morlock - Troye Sivan

4. @Bionic-AHHH! - Wonho

5. @Ghostface - Chromatics (?)

6. @Max - P!NK

7. @Shego - Gong Linna (???) Aliki Stamatina Vougiouklaki

8. @Simón. - Rihanna

9. @Reznor - Lorde

10. @BabyMario44 - Beyonce

11. @Kristina - Britney

12. @Royalty - Ariana

13. @Adamescence - Gaga

14. @CharnyBoy - Cher

15. @patience darling - Mariah

16. @Lynk - Dua Lipa

17. @Urbanov - SZA

18. @Gravity - EXO

19. @V For Vendetta - Tinashe

20. @Daniel K. - Seoham

21. @gabrielflorin01 - Katy Perry

22. @Strobo - Janet Jackson

23. @Jae - Carly Rae Jepsen

28 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Main Quest: At the beginning of each round, I will ask a series of questions/trivia/quests for you to complete. Answering them correctly will earn you a maximum of 5 points per round. 

Sample quest: "Find a song from your artist that contains the words, love, bittersweet, memory"

Sample answer 1: "I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston", Lyrics: bittersweet memories that's all I have, I will always love you = 3 points. 

Sample answer 2: "Love Story - Taylor Swift", Lyrics: It's a love story baby, say yes = 1 point

Side Quest: After each round, I will ask a general knowledge question/riddle, the first person to answer it will become the next Nominator. 

Sample side quest: Complete these lyrics: At ___ I was afraid, I was ____

Sample answer: At first I was afraid, I was petrified.

What time will you be posting these tho? I may miss it or something when I actually plan to work on my tasks in the office... brit15

I know Australia has a four hour (?) difference here in the Philippines.

Just now, Daniel K. said:

What time will you be posting these tho? I may miss it or something when I actually plan to work on my tasks in the office... brit15

I know Australia has a four hour (?) difference here in the Philippines.

It won't be a fixed time. bey11 It will be after each round has ended, so can be whenever. bey11

So this game is somewhat dependent on luck true1rav2moo5

1 minute ago, Max said:

Screaming at us having to send you HQ pics and you turning them into 3 pixel resolution messes ny5

These days I'm so traumatized to post HQ pics because some members don't like BIG pics. Here's yours if you want them nicki4

uVAK2IK.png

Ariana is my fave though: true1

BSZydg9.png

9 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

These days I'm so traumatized to post HQ pics because some members don't like BIG pics. Here's yours if you want them nicki4

uVAK2IK.png

Ariana is my fave though: true1

BSZydg9.png

It's no big deal really, I just found it pretty funny. dead0

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.