Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

[ENDED]Big Brother: All Stars [Winner = Kristina]

YpEzJDT.gif

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

And the winner is... Ms @Kristina

DQOFvAk.jpg

OopS6ai.png

omFr9nz.png

Truly deserved to win the Big Brother: All Stars for being the biggest Britney fan on FOTP, other than myself. source.gif

The other two fads, @Strobo and @V For Vendetta, are 2nd place and won't go home empty-handed.

1st place: @Kristina 3 months of VIP (please let me know if you want to gift this to someone)

2nd place: 2 month of VIP each @Strobo and @V For Vendetta (You can now put colours on your name and have bigger avatars)

tenor.gif

The rest of the fads, however, does leave with nothing, but I hope you enjoyed the game. bey9

Participants:

Spoiler

1. @Cha Eunwoo I got dibs on BTS/Jungkook lol2

2. @Amanda Laura - Taylor Swift

3. @Chris Morlock - Troye Sivan

4. @Bionic-AHHH! - Wonho

5. @Ghostface - Chromatics (?)

6. @Max - P!NK

7. @Shego - Gong Linna (???) Aliki Stamatina Vougiouklaki

8. @Simón. - Rihanna

9. @Reznor - Lorde

10. @BabyMario44 - Beyonce

11. @Kristina - Britney

12. @Royalty - Ariana

13. @Adamescence - Gaga

14. @CharnyBoy - Cher

15. @patience darling - Mariah

16. @Lynk - Dua Lipa

17. @Urbanov - SZA

18. @Gravity - EXO

19. @V For Vendetta - Tinashe

20. @Daniel K. - Seoham

21. @gabrielflorin01 - Katy Perry

22. @Strobo - Janet Jackson

23. @Jae - Carly Rae Jepsen

Instructions and Rules:

On 11/4/2020 at 7:59 PM, Cha Eunwoo said:

How This Game Works:

1. The first person to answer my trivia/riddle question correctly will become a Nominator.
  2. A Nominator will be able to select 3 artists that they want eliminated from the game. Send them to me asap via PM.
  3. If a nominator does not send me a PM within 24 hours of being notified, I will use the randomizer to select 3 artists.
  4. The other participants will then be able to vote 1 of 3 artists that they want out.
  5. You have 24 hours to vote from the time that you are tagged.

What is a perk? and how to obtain it?

- A perk allows you to have extra power to help you win this game. You can buy them and use them unlimited at any time (unless stated otherwise).

- You can buy perks using accumulated points from completing Main Quests. Everyone can buy and use perks except the host (me).

What is a Main Quest?

Main Quest: At the beginning of each round, I will ask a series of questions/trivia/quests for you to complete. Answering them correctly will earn you a maximum of 5 points per round. 

Sample quest: "Find a song from your artist that contains the words, love, bittersweet, memory"

Sample answer 1: "I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston", Lyrics: bittersweet memories that's all I have, I will always love you = 3 points. 

Sample answer 2: "Love Story - Taylor Swift", Lyrics: It's a love story baby, say yes = 1 point

Side Quest: After each round, I will ask a general knowledge question/riddle, the first person to answer it correctly will become the next Nominator. 

Sample side quest: Complete these lyrics: At ___ I was afraid, I was ____

Sample answer: At first I was afraid, I was petrified.

Rule:

- The final round will require all participants to return to vote for the artist they want to win.

Penalties:

- Failure to vote within the allotted 24 hours timeslot will result in your artist being automatically put up for nomination in the following round. A third time  = elimination from the game. (This does not apply to people with negative side effects from using perks).

The same penalty applies for failure to send PM as a Nominator within the allotted time.

Perk Shop

On 11/4/2020 at 7:59 PM, Cha Eunwoo said:

Perk Shop: When you have accumulated enough points, you can save them or use them to buy the following perks:

Reveal hidden contents

jvx6Eld.png

xNGE9kg.png

s12uQwH.png

7cmx7a2.png

2mGmmCG.png

Original Post:

Spoiler

Welcome to the game, Big Brother: All Stars. This game is similar to all other Big Brother games, except instead of

choosing songs, you'll be choosing your favourite musician/band to represent. The musician can be from any time period and any genres, if you like

Mozart, you can choose to represent him. 

This Big Brother will be multi-layered; it will contain perks, side Quests, and the use of points from completing the quests to buy more perks.

The goal is to be the last one standing. 

Each day, I will use a randomizer to choose a person who will select 3 artists to be eliminated. Everyone else will vote for the artist they want eliminated from the game. 

Once someone has chosen an artist, you can no longer represent that artist.

Quests might involve things like, "Find a song from your artist that has the word "flower" in it", or find a post on "FOTP

that has an Ariana gif in it". Successfully completing these quests will give you points. You can use these

points to buy more perks that give you extra powers to help you win this game.

Sign-up will be open for 3-5 days, the game will not start unless there is a minimum of 10 players. When signing up, please send me one HQ picture of your artist that I can use to create your player icon. jj2

Don't be afraid to sign up jj2 Everyone is welcomed.

Prize: The prize will be 6 months of VIP premium membership sponsored by me The Honest Vocal Coach. If you already have VIP, you can gift this to someone/friend who does not have it. jj2

If the host (me) happens to win the game, the prize will be allocated to the 2nd place. jj2

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.