Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Gaga rehearsing 'Shallow' for tonight's Biden rally

5 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Is the event Tonight ? Also, Is it me or Did I just hear another song other than Shallow ?

single] Halsey - “You Should Be Sad” - Page 2 - Music - ATRL

I think it is tonight yes moo1

Also you're referring to the last video right? I think it's You and I, but I wasn't sure so I didn't mention it. 

She has her entire discography and this bitch chooses to resurrect You And I rip4 

Should really just perform Shallow (for obvious reasons) and Born This Way to show which side is truly supportive of all people (and it would have the gays for Trump fuming lmfao2)

2 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

She has her entire discography and this bitch chooses to resurrect You And I rip4 

Should really just perform Shallow (for obvious reasons) and Born This Way to show which side is truly supportive of all people (and it would have the gays for Trump fuming lmfao2)

girl right now we soccer mums and suburban women to turn out and vote for Biden  alex1 the song choices are smart rose1 

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

She really forgot that she put out Chromatica, huh? rip2 

pls I'm glad she's not treating this like a promo gimmick rip2

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.