Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Gaga @ Biden's Pittsburgh Rally | Speech, Performances & More

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

Why does the video have so many dislikes ? nicki5 

The Republican trolls are in full swing. Anything remotely related to Biden/Harris will get spammed by dislikes and hate comments, everywhere nicki5

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

The Republican trolls are in full swing. Anything remotely related to Biden/Harris will get spammed by dislikes and hate comments, everywhere nicki5

Yeah. They seem really pressed by anyone speaking out against Trump even with facts rip4 

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

Yeah. They seem really pressed by anyone speaking out against Trump even with facts rip4 

Yeah it has been like that since before Trump was president, and it got progressively worse over time. This year was probably the worst yet laughcry1 

If When Biden wins, the internet is going to turn into some real toxic wastelands, and you can bookmark me on that. It's gonna be worse than anything we've seen before. Lord.. dead1 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yeah it has been like that since before Trump was president, and it got progressively worse over time. This year was probably the worst yet laughcry1 

If When Biden wins, the internet is going to turn into some real toxic wastelands, and you can bookmark me on that. It's gonna be worse than anything we've seen before. Lord.. dead1 

awk1 I'll probably stay on my YouTube channel and not opening any other social media brit10

2 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

awk1 I'll probably stay on my YouTube channel and not opening any other social media brit10

Yeah giveup1 I'm gonna limit my time on social media and hide out here probably. At least we have FOTP as our safe haven I guess laughcry1 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.