Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Is positions her best album?

Is positions her best album?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is positions her best album?

• Yes! I'm tasteful
    • No... I'm tasteless
    • Something else

I’d say dangerous woman was her best album. The production and it literally smashes not a single bad song. It’s also when she was starting to express herself more in the music. Yours truly was great however I don’t think she really wanted to sing those songs as much as she did the songs on her dangerous woman album. 

dangerous woman also had some of her best songs like Touch it, Sometimes, Bad decisions, Greedy, Side to Side, hell the whole album.

Just now, Yungmiami_305 said:

I’d say dangerous woman was her best album. The production and it literally smashes not a single bad song. It’s also when she was starting to express herself more in the music. Yours truly was great however I don’t think she really wanted to sing those songs as much as she did the songs on her dangerous woman album. 

dangerous woman also had some of her best songs like Touch it, Sometimes, Bad decisions, Greedy, Side to Side, hell the whole album.

DW lowkey aged for me jj2

5 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

DW lowkey aged for me jj2

It’s so good I literally still use all the songs from the album. The production the vocals in her voice and her music actually had some flavor to it so much on that album.

she lost me with sweetener on those Pharrell tracks blazed suck and there’s another song . Where she says “get it get it get it mix it mix it mix it” I was like wtf Ariana is better than this! And it’s ironic that sweetener is the album she won her Grammy for yet thank you next which I think is a better album was fucking snubbed .

edit: I forgot dangerous woman has moonlight such a beautiful bop.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.