Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Bey's Songs' Championship

Hello jj2

I am tagging you to thank you for showing interest to be judges during this championship and to inform you that the first duel/pair of songs competing will be posted tomorrow at this time, which means for ( roughly ) 24 hours ( ~ 8 PM CET ).

Then, new pair of songs will be announced each day as the game progresses and so on until the final pair/duel.

Can’t wait to kick this off, so see you tomorrow. bey7

Edit: I am glad people become aware this is taking place, so the game will always be open for new participants/members to vote in each of the duels/rounds in the future as well. jj2

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Hello jj2

I am tagging you to thank you for showing interest to be judges during this championship and to inform you that the first duel/pair of songs competing will be posted tomorrow at this time, which means for ( roughly ) 24 hours ( ~ 8 PM CET ).

Then, new pair of songs will be announced each day as the game progresses and so on until the final pair/duel.

Can’t wait to kick this off, so see you tomorrow. bey7

Edit: I am glad people become aware this is taking place, so the game will always be open for new participants/members to vote in each of the duels/rounds in the future as well. jj2

Juicy oprah15 

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

nicki5 Why not just post the first round nicki5nicki5

BTW, when I saw the ad for this game in The Razzies event, I thought we had to sing a Beyonce song or something, and I was getting my microphone out ready to cover "Listen". gag1gag1gag1

2 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

nicki5 Why not just post the first round nicki5nicki5

BTW, when I saw the ad for this game in The Razzies event, I thought we had to sing a Beyonce song or something, and I was getting my microphone out ready to cover "Listen"gag1gag1gag1

Because we are buidling anticipation and letting more people be aware of this game. jj2

We are glad that isn't the case then. gag1

4 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

i cant wait but maybe people shouldnt be allowed to sign up during the game? the results may vary and skew towards different songs than initially they may have. shrug1

Yeah, I am still thinking about that part, but frankly, I stated that because I have seen you signed up while I was typing, so I figured maybe more members would be aware of this until tomorrow.

Besides, you probably have a point, since we have more than 15 members signed up already. jj2

7 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

i cant wait but maybe people shouldnt be allowed to sign up during the game? the results may vary and skew towards different songs than initially they may have. shrug1

Some who signed up won't participate all the time, and towards the end of the game, they'll drop one by one gag1 

I experienced this before. gag1 So the people who come in later sort of balance it out. 

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Some who signed up won't participate all the time, and towards the end of the game, they'll drop one by one gag1 

I experienced this before. gag1 So the people who come in later sort of balance it out. 

They will be bothered to vote, no worries. jj2

generatedtext-32-32.png

Welcome again and officially. jj2

This stage is the longest one considering it covers all the songs/pairs competing. As already previously stated, list of all songs has been subjected to randomizer, which means that duels are also completely randomly created ( for the record, randomizer was used only once, so the first sample of pairs provided was used for this championship ).

generatedtext-33-33.png

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

generatedtext-36-36.png

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.