Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Bey's Songs' Championship

Just now, Ghostface said:

ny6

It's not really a riddle, it's more of a saying regarding self-awareless people, meant for ironical use when you speak about and/or against things you do the most ( for example - you mentioned shark without realizing you are actually the one too ). jj2

I think you need to stop reading fiction... First you said I'm a spider, then a snake, and now a shark... so what exactly am I? brit15 And no, this is not a sphinx's riddle... brit15

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I think you need to stop reading fiction... First you said I'm a spider, then a snake, and now a shark... so what exactly am I? brit15 And no, this is not a sphinx's riddle... brit15

ny6

I can't stop. ny4

But when you think about it, all mentioned animal species have also certain, if not high, prevalence of poisonous or generally potentially dangerous examples within them, so those would be your Sim traits I suppose. ny5

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

I can't stop. ny4

But when you think about it, all mentioned animal species have also certain, if not high, prevalence of poisonous or generally potentially dangerous examples within them, so those would be your Sim traits I suppose. ny5

They're only dangerous or poisonous to preys, in other words, insects true1 If you are superior, you won't be affected. jj2

But I see why you feel threatened. jj2

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

They're only dangerous or poisonous to preys, in other words, insects true1 If you are superior, you won't be affected. jj2

But I see why you feel threatened. jj2

ny6

You will be affected if you are meddling with them. jj2

I don't, but maybe this is another movie projection on your part. jj2

Results: Say Yes to 0 votes this time around, but that’s what happens when Partition is on the other side collecting 14 votes.

generatedtext-93-93.png

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Freakum Dress

generatedtext-36-36.png

Fighting Temptation

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.