Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Bey's Songs' Championship

55 minutes ago, fab said:

what's the first song? nicki4 

ny6

I actually expected this question more for the second song.

We are talking about Dangerously in Love nice cut. You were here during that listening party, so you need to remember it from there somehow at least, but you will recall it when you press play.
bey7

1 hour ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

I am sending the rates before the deadline, don't have nightmares about me not doing that. ny5

It's funny that you mentioned that.

I had a dream about @Max, you, @Billie Frank and @Chris Morlock and we were playing forum games, except set in real life and in the Medieval period. dead2 We had to climb over then enemy's castle wall or something...

I don't know what my brain was thinking. dead2 

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

I had a dream about @Max, you, @Billie Frank and @Chris Morlock and we were playing forum games, except set in real life and in the Medieval period. dead2 We had to climb over then enemy's castle wall or something...

Omg, that's the script of the next IT reality show! true1 

Ofc I will be the break out reality tv star and will go on to launch my own OnlyFans and trashy pop album. true1 

4 minutes ago, Max said:

Alexa, skip jj2 

ny6

At least Max is honest.

2 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Time for shrink session. We have to deduce what is happening inside your cranium. bey7

Also, it sounds like I am winning that one. ny5

2 minutes ago, Max said:

Omg, that's the script of the next IT reality show! true1 

Ofc I will be the break out reality tv star and will go on to launch my own OnlyFans and trashy pop album. true1 

At least we know Chacon wouldn't be the one to break through after that reailty. true1

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

At least Max is honest.

Time for shrink session. We have to deduce what is happening inside your cranium. bey7

Also, it sounds like I am winning that one. ny5

Can I trust someone who doesn't know that only honey bee produce royal jellies? tay8

In the dream, you weren't the hero(es), you were the shady old man in black cloak with a few missing teeth, offering us a job for a handsome reward. Max, Chris, Billie and I were at your suspicious home, but then I woke up (thankfully), who knows what you were going to do. tay8

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

Can I trust someone who doesn't know that only honey bee produce royal jellies? tay8

In the dream, you weren't the hero(es), you were the shady old man in black cloak with a few missing teeth, offering us a job for a handsome reward. Max, Chris, Billie and I were at your suspicious home, but then I woke up (thankfully), who knows what you were going to do. tay8

ny6

Hello, I am the entomologist, so you can rest assured I know about those jellies. tay8

Sounds like that form was evil witch's form of old lady in Snow White, but that would be just one form - the other one is stunning. Also, it seems like your brain subconsciously has made an effort to portray me as potentially bad character in the game, but that's because you are trying to convince yourself of that while awake. tay8

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Hello, I am the entomologist, so you can rest assured I know about those jellies. tay8

Sounds like that form was evil witch's form of old lady in Snow White, but that would be just one form - the other one is stunning. Also, it seems like your brain subconsciously has made an effort to portray me as potentially bad character in the game, but that's because you are trying to convince yourself of that while awake. tay8

This is your real form:

fsdadfsa.png

1 hour ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I probably lost as I'm the youngest and freshest. gaga3

Results: In one of the previous duels, Say Yes had said yes to 0 votes, but it is a completely different situation with Yes itself which collected all 9 votes against Naïve which ended with 0.

generatedtext-101-101.png

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

I Miss You

generatedtext-36-36.png

Hollywood

( Yeah, we had Bey's solo version previously - Welcome to Hollywood, but this one preceded that one and is featuring Bey here ). jj2

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.