Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Bey's Songs' Championship

Results: I Got That hasn’t really gotten much or more than 2 votes, so its chances are frozen, while Creole marches ahead with 7 votes.

generatedtext-210-210.png

generatedtext-229-229.png

Time to spice up the panel and the atmosphere a bit. jj2

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Drunk in Love Remix

generatedtext-36-36.png

World Wide Woman

Results: Drunk in Love will get its counterpart Remix in the second stage competing as well based on the received 6 votes and World Wide Woman is cut off it close with 4.

generatedtext-210-210.png

generatedtext-234-234.png

Not only this is one of the last matchups of the 1st stage, but it is also penultimate one. bey7

And no one is drunk while stating that. ny6

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Alright, today you get the names/titles of the songs since, for some reason, I couldn't find them regularly, but you will manage. They are not obscure that much or at all. jj2

Salud! ( from Everything is Love ) - this one is Tidal exclusive though, so there is that.

generatedtext-36-36.png

Lift Off ( from Watch the Throne, which is actually featuring Bey ) - blocked here, so I couldn't repost it.

Thank you for understanding and remember that we are closing this stage tomorrow. burn1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.