Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Bey's Songs' Championship

11 hours ago, LÉON said:

I have never once participated in this and yet I am still tagged lol3

While I'm here, does anyone actually read and/or understand the host's essays rules?

ny4

You weren't tagged as a singular member though; you were mentioned as a part of the forum's membership, because we have advanced to the new part of the game, so I wanted to notify members in case someone would like to join us at this point. jj2

Playing a game or anything similar warrants rules, which are displayed in the OP and should translate to this as the core mechanism:

maxresdefault.jpg

If you have any questions or anything else to add, please let me know. bey7

Glad to see @Kristina occupying seats with new faces among us - @GlenCoco, @Violet and @Chris Morlock bey13

And I think this stage ( and everything else ) will be now more eventful for recurring judges @Amanda Laura and @Tahj. bey7

Results: Until the End of Time couldn’t rely on luck in this situation, so leaving the game with 0 votes could have been predicted when there is Flawless Remix in the mix, which pulls through to another stage with 16 votes.

generatedtext-251-251.png

We will need drinks to get through this one. jj2

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Love Drought

Sorry

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.