Ghostface

Bey's Songs' Championship

Results: Unlike original Drunk in Love, Remix manages to enter the next stage of the competition with 7 votes. Creole gets stopped with 3 votes.

@Chris Morlock: "Hands up for retaliation! oprah13"

generatedtext-505-505.png

This is it - another major part of the game comes to an end and things are picking up tomorrow again with the Stage 3. bey7

generatedtext-506-506.png

The proper closure I hope and suppose. With these guests, I actually think so. jj2

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Liff Off

( Yeah, buried somewhere there, but both Jay Z and Kanye West are here jj2 )

Telephone

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello I am tagging you to thank you for showing interest to be judges during this championship and to inform you that the first duel/pair of songs competing will be posted tomorrow at this time,

Hello, guys. I wasn’t sure about this week’s schedule yesterday, but since I am away for the next few days, we will continue with the next round on this upcoming Saturday - February the 13th at 11 PM

Judge @plutoniano has encountered Pink Panther aka judge @fab in the audience. Results: Naughty Girl runs away to the 4th stage with 8 votes, while A Woman Like Me steals only 1. @fab: "Thes

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.