Ghostface

Bey's Songs' Championship

2 hours ago, plutoniano said:

I smell fraud. Last minute ballots, first time voters with no green card for the bey section, edits. Love Drought won this election by a lot. They're stealing this election

rose1 

10 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Baby Lmao GIF by swerk

love the madness. 

Thanks to the judge @plutoniano ‘s mom and the rest of the South America for tuning in, but will these results align with the rest of the world? 

While everyone in the panel is crying because we are finally wrapping up ( I just need to say how I love judge @Trunks pretending, even in the last round, that this game is neverending and on purpose of course ), including our special guests @Grams, @Snow, @Royalty, @maxb2726, @Maria ( @Freaky Prince was with us before ), I bring your 16 votes to the 

85-C55-DD3-7-F46-4104-9705-641-A6-D0310-

Reveal hidden contents

and 9 votes to the 2nd place - Love Drought.

If judges @Urbi and @Tahj want personal matchup with judge @Gabe. and his mercenaries, we can arrange that. 

In fact that could be part of the 

68-DD939-F-E738-4-FDD-877-E-D3965-BE767-

in addition to the special announcement that one of you will be ( randomly ) haunted by 1 month of VIP. That one judge will be: 

Good thing you all’s sobbings are more quiet now, because I would like to thank you for keeping up with this competition in the last seven months, especially our regular judges/members. bey3 

What I won VIP ? I wasn't here that long as a judge though....barely participated.  What luck missj1

I'll take it though since the site doesn't let me pay for one with my own money. bey3

Thank you for hosting and glad it's over ari5

4 hours ago, Mario said:

Haunted DESERVED!!! clap3clap3clap3

Love Drought also is top tier tho. 

Also Congrata @Atlantis Princess you deserve to win!!!  clap3clap3clap3

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Congrats @Atlantis Princessclap3 

I was confused at first at what I had won since I didn't even participate in this that much. Then I found out.

Thank you for mentioning me otherwise I wouldn't have any idea bey13

46 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I was confused at first at what I had won since I didn't even participate in this that much. Then I found out.

Thank you for mentioning me otherwise I wouldn't have any idea bey13

It’s a sign to stan Beyoncé bey12 

10 minutes ago, Urbi said:

It’s a sign to stan Beyoncé bey12 

I do stan her but I've only listened to her whole discography once so it was a bit tedious for me to listen everyday to the songs that I don't remember that well. That's why I gave up.

It's a sign I need to listen to her albums again bey12

Love Drought is a cute girl, but she has no business being in the final here .. where are All Night, Love On Top, Countdown, Daddy Lessons, XO? um2 

2 hours ago, fab said:

Love Drought is a cute girl, but she has no business being in the final here .. where are All Night, Love On Top, Countdown, Daddy Lessons, XO? um2 

Should have voted for XO when it was up against Partition missy um1 plus Daddy Lessons is not a final girl, she’s more of a quarter-final girl um1 

35 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Should have voted for XO when it was up against Partition missy 

let her KNOW! but i do agree with @fab on that Love Drought just doesn't have the range to go so far among so many career highlights. it was all a matter of match ups.

3 hours ago, Gabe. said:

let her KNOW! but i do agree with @fab on that Love Drought just doesn't have the range to go so far among so many career highlights. it was all a matter of match ups.

Pls Love Drought IS a career highlight um1 

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Holy Trinity Season 3 coming next? 

TqmMcUe.gif

And it will be Jessie J themed. jj2

8 hours ago, Gabe. said:

True, match-ups were weaker song against another weaker one sometimes, or two stronger entries competing, especially in last month(s). Luck factor important, but I think both the top 10 and the winner turned out neat enough. 

Also, I love all the post-game commotion here. jj2