Jump to content
Ghostface

Bey's Songs' Championship

Recommended Posts

Just now, Ghostface said:

ny6

It's not really a riddle, it's more of a saying regarding self-awareless people, meant for ironical use when you speak about and/or against things you do the most ( for example - you mentioned shark without realizing you are actually the one too ). jj2

I think you need to stop reading fiction... First you said I'm a spider, then a snake, and now a shark... so what exactly am I? brit15 And no, this is not a sphinx's riddle... brit15

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I think you need to stop reading fiction... First you said I'm a spider, then a snake, and now a shark... so what exactly am I? brit15 And no, this is not a sphinx's riddle... brit15

ny6

I can't stop. ny4

But when you think about it, all mentioned animal species have also certain, if not high, prevalence of poisonous or generally potentially dangerous examples within them, so those would be your Sim traits I suppose. ny5

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

I can't stop. ny4

But when you think about it, all mentioned animal species have also certain, if not high, prevalence of poisonous or generally potentially dangerous examples within them, so those would be your Sim traits I suppose. ny5

They're only dangerous or poisonous to preys, in other words, insects true1 If you are superior, you won't be affected. jj2

But I see why you feel threatened. jj2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

They're only dangerous or poisonous to preys, in other words, insects true1 If you are superior, you won't be affected. jj2

But I see why you feel threatened. jj2

ny6

You will be affected if you are meddling with them. jj2

I don't, but maybe this is another movie projection on your part. jj2

Link to post
Share on other sites

Results: Say Yes to 0 votes this time around, but that’s what happens when Partition is on the other side collecting 14 votes.

 

generatedtext-93-93.png

 

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Freakum Dress

 

generatedtext-36-36.png

 

Fighting Temptation

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello I am tagging you to thank you for showing interest to be judges during this championship and to inform you that the first duel/pair of songs competing will be posted tomorrow at this time,

Hello, guys. I wasn’t sure about this week’s schedule yesterday, but since I am away for the next few days, we will continue with the next round on this upcoming Saturday - February the 13th at 11 PM

We have fire extinguisher here, so no need to worry about fire, flames, etc. And it is not only mine to use, but everyone's. Results: Mine owns 9 votes and a card to move further, while Nice’s v


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×