Ghostface

Bey's Songs' Championship

Judge @Wonho likes to pretend I haven't provided an explanation, but it is okay, after all these months, we have learned to cope. ny5

Results: Salud! has been saluted with 0 votes, while Lift Off lifts 8 favorable votes and passes to the next stage.

generatedtext-239-239.png

We are finally at point of closing this Stage, so we are heading to the Stage 2 from tomorrow on. This is progressing really smoothly thank to you. yas1

And finally, we are under century time-wise. ny4

generatedtext-240-240.png

Will judge @fab pass on this one too? jj2

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Telephone

generatedtext-36-36.png

Ego

9 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Judge @Wonho likes to pretend I haven't provided an explanation, but it is okay, after all these months, we have learned to cope. ny5

If you can't find the audio, why would you expect the participants to be able to find it? lol2

Stop calling stop calling Ghostface, I don't wanna talk anymore, when I'm up in the club and I'm sipping that bub, I'm not gonna reach my Telephone.

Results: Ego will be hurt after being eliminated from the competition right at the Stage 1’s finale, but 3 votes weren’t enough to warrant its further participation. Telephone’s number will be dialed once again during the course of Stage 1 thanks to 7 answered calls.

And that happened even without judge @fab's vote. jj2

generatedtext-246-246.png

We are finally embracing the next step of this game - Warming Up Season. Out of primary 208 songs, you have picked 104, which will form next 52 matchups in the same order they have been presented the first time. Since among these 104 there are hardly any obscure ones, I suppose we can count on this Stage 2 to be more tense, entertaining and close most of the time.

Judge @Gabe. will be right this time with the Groundhog Day comment, since you have met/heard all of these songs now. ny5

It also remains to be seen wheteher judges @Atlantis Princess and @Kristina will re-occupy their seats. jj2

Welcome and let's begin. Overall number of the matchup(s) is provided in the brackets. bey7

generatedtext-245-245.png

Half laid-back start! jj2

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Flawless Remix

Until the End of Time