Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GRANDESPOV

do you think ariana surpassed main pop girl status?

Wait what do you mean? Are you asking if she's beyond the "Main Pop Girl" status and is a legend now? dead1 

If that's what you're asking, then no. She's JUST reached the main pop girl status like 2-3 years ago. 

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Wait what do you mean? Are you asking if she's beyond the "Main Pop Girl" status and is a legend now? dead1 

If that's what you're asking, then no. She's JUST reached the main pop girl status like 2-3 years ago. 

true but she been a  mpg since her my everything /problem eras

1 minute ago, GRANDESPOV said:

true but she been a  mpg since her my everything /problem eras

Hmm.. I can't agree with that. She was still too unrecognizable during the My Everything era as a whole.

Dangerous Woman put her close, but I would say Sweetener was the point when she finally started breaching into the "Main Pop Girl" status. Thank U, Next solidified it. 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Hmm.. I can't agree with that. She was still too unrecognizable during the My Everything era as a whole.

Dangerous Woman put her close, but I would say Sweetener was the point when she finally started breaching into the "Main Pop Girl" status. Thank U, Next solidified it. 

the gp made her unknown but in sales and streams she slayed

She only started being a MPG with Sweetener, not saying she didn't have hits before, but she didn't become that bitch until Sweetener and especially tun.

Y'all wanna call everyone a legend just for existing I swear dead4

What exactly did she surpass? Her lack of number one hits before? She's arguably the biggest pop star on the planet right now, but it doesn't mean that she "surpassed" being a main pop girlie. She is an MPG. If a lot of y'all Arianators are this excited over her 5 number one debuts (two of which are duets) then you must have been a baby in a tube when Katy Perry literally OWNED an entire calendar and two.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.