Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Mariah's best and worst #1?

People never seem to agree on which song would be her best number one and her worst! Give your opinion oprah15 

Vision of Love

Love Takes Time

Someday

I Don't Wanna Cry

Emotions

I'll Be There

Dreamlover

Hero

Fantasy

One Sweet Day

Always Be My Baby

Honey

My All

Heartbreaker

Thank God I Found You

We Belong Together

Don't Forget About Us

Touch My Body

All I Want For Christmas Is You

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Best: Honey

Worst: Thank God I Skipped This Song

Am I the only one who likes Thank God I Found You rip2 do you dislike it because you genuinely think it's bad or because it's forgotten?

1 minute ago, Tahj said:

Her best is Honey omg and her worst for me hmmm it's between Thank God I Found You & I'll Be There tbh

I accept Honey answers as being her best #1 because it's so timeless whit2 and I didn't want to say I'll Be There oop but it's definitely up there

11 minutes ago, Royale said:

I accept Honey answers as being her best #1 because it's so timeless whit2 and I didn't want to say I'll Be There oop but it's definitely up there

It was a tie between Honey and Fantasy bc I just have so many good memories with Fantasy oprah4 but yeah I'll Be There was just nvr that girl for me, never understood why it went #1 tbh oops!

10 minutes ago, Tahj said:

It was a tie between Honey and Fantasy bc I just have so many good memories with Fantasy oprah4 but yeah I'll Be There was just nvr that girl for me, never understood why it went #1 tbh oops!

Yup doesn't your aunt love Fantasy or something? I remember a story you told me about it oprah4 Same lol tbh I don't even care for it and don't spin it but I had to jump on the Hero hate train! oprah15 

9 minutes ago, Royale said:

Yup doesn't your aunt love Fantasy or something? I remember a story you told me about it oprah4 Same lol tbh I don't even care for it and don't spin it but I had to jump on the Hero hate train! oprah15 

Omg you remember that!? ahhhh ily! giveup3 Not the Hero hate train it always just reminds me of Rihanna lmaooo

Y'all love to be deaf. Her worst #1 hit is definitely Someday. No impact whatsoever, also it's just trying the new jack swing sound but failed miserably. The whistles at the end saved it from being a complete shit. Hero isn't even bad, it's just a bore. However, it's one of her most iconic songs worldwide. So no, I will never tolerate slander against Hero....in the matter of iconicity. ari9

Ha best #1 hit is probably either Vision of Love or We Belong Together (bye bye One Sweet Day). I choose Vision of Love for a biased reasoning, however We Belong Together may be her best #1 since the material is just so great and the accolades that Mariah garnered because of it. Legendary hits of a legendary woman! moo9

2 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Y'all love to be deaf. Her worst #1 hit is definitely Someday. No impact whatsoever, also it's just trying the new jack swing sound but failed miserably. The whistles at the end saved it from being a complete shit. Hero isn't even bad, it's just a bore. However, it's one of her most iconic songs worldwide. So no, I will never tolerate slander against Hero....in the matter of iconicity. ari9

Ha best #1 hit is probably either Vision of Love or We Belong Together (bye bye One Sweet Day). I choose Vision of Love for a biased reasoning, however We Belong Together may be her best #1 since the material is just so great and the accolades that Mariah garnered because of it. Legendary hits of a legendary woman! moo9

Hero sucks and Rihanna rightfully butchered it period! moo9 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Hero sucks and Rihanna rightfully butchered it period! moo9 

I-

Spoiler

-actually like Rihanna's version of the bridge. The note change transitions to the final chorus, that was creative. She just lacked the vocal competency to execute it properly.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.