Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Little Mix feat. Saweetie | Confetti | April 30, 2021

Bottled water ew1

Surprised this album is getting another single, what with Jesy leaving and their previous album only have two singles.

55 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Bottled water ew1

Surprised this album is getting another single, what with Jesy leaving and their previous album only have two singles.

LM5 only got two singles because of the switch between Syco to RCA UK.

16 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

LM5 only got two singles because of the switch between Syco to RCA UK.

Had they already filmed the video for Think About Us when they left?

4 hours ago, LÉON said:

Had they already filmed the video for Think About Us when they left?

The switch from Syco to RCA UK happened right before LM5 was released; "Think About Us" was released months later. RCA UK handled distribution on the album, and, considering how the group felt about Syco, I doubt they wanted to continue to promote the release.

32 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Hope they recorded a new version without Jesy. Not sure if this is the best single choice though, but I guess almost, would love Happiness for summer

I am sure they went back into the studio, removed Jesy's vocals and someone else recorded them. But, I doubt they re-recorded the entire song.

2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I am sure they went back into the studio, removed Jesy's vocals and someone else recorded them. But, I doubt they re-recorded the entire song.

Yeah, that's what I meant :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.