Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

zack

HDD: Ariana 195k

Congrats Ariana! Those numbers for a suprise release during a pandemic & right before the most important election in the history of the US! Not to mention the album leaked on the same day as the lead single dropped, which also dropped a week before the album release, making it harder to promote the album. true1 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

No pre orders, bundles, bad timing, less singles out this time etc. I have a feeling they're planning on a "longer" era this time with more singles released that result in longevity. 

i hope is a longer era

1 minute ago, GRANDESPOV said:

true ari needs another my everything era

i get if she doesn't because i don't like it when stans harrass their faves over promotion, especially given ariana's case but it would be nice if we got fun stuff here and there. i just miss seeing her speak and stuff but

Just now, Veronica Electronica said:

i get if she doesn't because i don't like it when stans harrass their faves over promotion, especially given ariana's case but it would be nice if we got fun stuff here and there. i just miss seeing her speak and stuff but

yes the teenage dream/1989/purpose eras were the last classics

1 minute ago, GRANDESPOV said:

yes the teenage dream/1989/purpose eras were the last classics

yeah, it would be real cute if she did more stuff on the website or even on twitter but i'm more concerned about her health and happiness 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.