Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GRANDESPOV

where do you see mc music in the 2020s?

1. She's not going to have a huge comeback like some Lambs seem to think. 
  2. She'll release more albums this decade
  3. Her confidence on stage will continue to get better
  4. Her vocal condition will improve 
  5. Her new projects will be less commercial as she doesn't need to prove herself or get another hit anymore
  6. She'll remain the skinny legend that is Mariah Carey
1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:
  1. She's not going to have a huge comeback like some Lambs seem to think. 
  2. She'll release more albums this decade
  3. Her confidence on stage will continue to get better
  4. Her vocal condition will improve 
  5. Her new projects will be less commercial as she doesn't need to prove herself or get another hit anymore
  6. She'll remain the skinny legend that is Mariah Carey

i  edited the question sweetie 

13 minutes ago, GRANDESPOV said:

answer the question pls 

well i think shes gonna finish her MC30 celebration with a few Xmas presents this year then release her next studio album the following year.

i hope to see an Ariana collab somewhere in the 2020s. disappointed the AG from the Xmas project Mariah teased was Amy Grant tbh

11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

well i think shes gonna finish her MC30 celebration with a few Xmas presents this year then release her next studio album the following year.

i hope to see an Ariana collab somewhere in the 2020s. disappointed the AG from the Xmas project Mariah teased was Amy Grant tbh

i hope mariah release a xmas song with ari 

Release an album in the same vein as Caution. Modern sounding R&B that suits the current condition of her voice. Or maybe experimenting with Jazz, Soul.. Many options to be honest, but I don't ever see her try to record a vocally challenging climax à la WBT again.

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Release album in the same vein as Caution. Modern sounding R&B that suits the current condition of her voice. Or maybe experimenting with Jazz, Soul.. Many options to be honest, but I don't ever see her try to record a vocally challenging climax à la WBT again.

omg a jazz Mariah album would be beautiful and might be her best oprah15 

the one jazz song on The Rarities beautifully accompanied her voice well moo6 

54 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:
  2. Her vocal condition will improve 

I don't wanna be pessimistic but once the entire coronavirus thing is done with, IF she goes back to performing in Vegas I don't think it'll get any better than what it is rn. Also people's voice change a looot around 50ish, she still has that girly tone but idk how much longer she'll have it. I think it'll go through a change like it did in the late 90s

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

Release album in the same vein as Caution. Modern sounding R&B that suits the current condition of her voice. Or maybe experimenting with Jazz, Soul.. Many options to be honest, but I don't ever see her try to record a vocally challenging climax à la WBT again.

caution was so cool i hope that is her sound 

2 minutes ago, Tomás said:

I don't wanna be pessimistic but once the entire coronavirus thing is done with, IF she goes back to performing in Vegas I don't think it'll get any better than what it is rn. Also people's voice change a looot around 50ish, she still has that girly tone but idk how much longer she'll have it. I think it'll go through a change like it did in the late 90s

i kinda want them to change sometime soon. i want at least one album to have a similar vocal sound to how Judy Garland did. (maybe not as husky but aretha1 )

5 minutes ago, Tomás said:

I don't think her voice is improving, and I don't even want it to "improve", but just master and be consistent with what she has giveup3 

Just now, Royale said:

Yes! If you liked Positions then it's mandatory to appreciate Caution giveup3 

Just now, Royale said:

Yes! If you liked Positions then it's mandatory to appreciate Caution giveup3 

positions was also good i like every ari album besides yours truly and sweetener 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.