Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Real Groove (Infinite Disco) | November 6, 2020

I have to say, I really love these pre-filmed/crowdless performances that Covid has brought upon us. They're all like music videos. No crowd shots, no extra noise, everything goes the way the artist intends, etc. It's definitely something I would love to stick around post-Covid, but it probably won't. 

11 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I have to say, I really love these pre-filmed/crowdless performances that Cover has brought upon us. They're all like music videos. No crowd shots, no extra noise, everything goes the way the artist intends, etc. It's definitely something I would love to stick around post-Covid, but it probably won't. 

Considering she won’t be touring, at least not now due to COVID, this was a great idea to get fans excited. I really, really hope they release the show in full for those who can’t watch tomorrow. rav3

1 hour ago, ajp said:

Considering she won’t be touring, at least not now due to COVID, this was a great idea to get fans excited. I really, really hope they release the show in full for those who can’t watch tomorrow. rav3

Seriously, either upload the tracks individually on YouTube or even make it available to purchase for like $10-15

Although doubt that will happen; I’m still ready to sue that Golden Tour is not on US iTunes kylie2

38 minutes ago, SockBitch said:

Seriously, either upload the tracks individually on YouTube or even make it available to purchase for like $10-15

We have to wait. She had to say that the show won’t be available afterwards to sell tickets to it. What she does once the show is over, is up to her. 

gorgeous oprah15 i'm loving Infinite Disco so far, i can't wait for the whole thing

6 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I have to say, I really love these pre-filmed/crowdless performances that Covid has brought upon us. They're all like music videos. No crowd shots, no extra noise, everything goes the way the artist intends, etc. It's definitely something I would love to stick around post-Covid, but it probably won't. 

definitely agree! it's forcing artists to be much more creative and i think it's for the better of the performances! especially album streams like this one (and Dua's Studio 2054) where they can just let loose and create the fantasy world they're envisioning for the album

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.