Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor in new commercial for Capital One

15 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Ghostface isn't all that much psychotic after all. ny6

But I like attention to detail dedicated for this commercial. jj2

Ghostface isn't so bad anymore once you realized that someone counted all the cardigans in that wardrobe to come up with a theory jj2 
In case you were wondering, there are 53 cardigans, and they theorized it means a new song is dropping in January jj2 

Just now, Snow said:

Ghostface isn't so bad anymore once you realized that someone counted all the cardigans in that wardrobe to come up with a theory jj2 
In case you were wondering, there's 53 cardigans, and they theorized it means a new song is dropping in January jj2 

ny6titia-spider1.gif

How do they connect 53 to January though? And what is meant by new song? jj2

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6titia-spider1.gif

How do they connect 53 to January though? And what is meant by new song? jj2

53 cardigans, 53 days from now is January 1.

January 1 is Friday.

They assumed it meant new MV or new music, but there's no actual easter egg that is suggesting that. Knowing Taylor, it's probably just the 47th batch of signed Folklore copies, but she'll draw cute fireworks on them this time. jj2

11 minutes ago, Snow said:

In case you were wondering, there's 53 cardigans, and they theorized it means a new song is dropping in January jj2 

I hate fans  scream1 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

53 cardigans, 53 days from now is January 1.

January 1 is Friday.

They assumed it meant new MV or new music, but there's no actual easter egg that is suggesting that. Knowing Taylor, it's probably just the 47th batch of signed Folklore copies, but she'll draw cute fireworks on them this time. jj2

titia-spider1.gif

Okay, they got me with this one. New Year's Day is being reworked as a single it is. jj2

She is keeping her arms in shape at least. jj2

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

titia-spider1.gif

Okay, they got me with this one. New Year's Day is being reworked as a single it is. jj2

She is keeping her arms in shape at least. jj2

Well actually, there are seven boxes on the top shelf of the closet. This has led some fans to theorize that it will be a music video for 'seven' jj2

10 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well actually, there are seven boxes on the top shelf of the closet. This has led some fans to theorize that it will be a music video for 'seven' jj2

And there are Twitter stickers for betty and exile, which should imply that seven is not part of the picture. But who knows with her? Seems like it isn't possible to crack her "plans". jj2

6 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

And there are Twitter stickers for betty and exile, which should imply that seven is not part of the picture. But who knows with her? Seems like it isn't possible to crack her "plans". jj2

Well, it was implied there are multiple music videos in the works. 1 is ready, 2 was in pre-production. They should both be done now. Maybe she'll drop seven too and make a trilogy. jj2

28 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well, it was implied there are multiple music videos in the works. 1 is ready, 2 was in pre-production. They should both be done now. Maybe she'll drop seven too and make a trilogy. jj2

That reminds me of some of my plans - multiple things up in the air, long time until they land. jj2

On 11/9/2020 at 11:00 PM, Snow said:

@Ghostface @Kai 

I AM NOT INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.