Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Kylie Minogue & Dua Lipa | Real Groove | December 31st, 2020

Per this source, apparently there won't be a music video for it. The INFINITE DISCO performance video will serve as the MV.

The "Real Groove" video is an excerpt from the performance, watch it here.

gorgeous performance so i'm happy it's the video! true1

28 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

maybe that's why Miss A Thing was ommited from ID interesting1 #wishfulthinking

i think she skipped it bc it's tough to sing live, she said on AM that she even broke down once recording the song bc she just couldn't get the right take, so i'd imagine performing it would be even worse rip2 but it's most definitely deserving of being a single so i'd hope so!

14 hours ago, plutoniano said:

i read someone who claimed someone else on some forum confirmed a video is coming but take itwith a grain of salt

If I recall correctly, this song should've officially been released as a single about two weeks ago.

Both Kylie and her team knows that the chances of this song even charting plummets with every single day that they choose to wait, so if they're delaying the release by an entire month then there HAS to be something else they're planning for the song that they deem to be worth the risk and the wait.

A music video would make sense. I don't think that's all though.. I think there's still something else.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.