Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Christina Aguilera Ditches Long-Time Manager; Signs to Roc Nation

I’m so glad she’s finally taken the necessary steps to get a better team juicy1

I’m just hoping this means her next album will be full of bops and that her new management will give her the support/promo she needs so we can finally get GP to acknowledge her again cry7

Spoiler

Also crossing my fingers that this eventually leads to her leaving RCA cry6

Kylie joined RN Management for just her “Piss Me Once“ era...after longtime manager, Terry retired. It didn’t work out at all. I don’t think they know what to do with pop acts. In Kylie’s case, she wasn’t their priority. I don’t this Christina will be either. Not the best move IMHO. aretha1

47 minutes ago, ajp said:

Kylie joined RN Management for just her “Piss Me Once“ era...after longtime manager, Terry retired. It didn’t work out at all. I don’t think they know what to do with pop acts. In Kylie’s case, she wasn’t their priority. I don’t this Christina will be either. Not the best move IMHO. aretha1

This.

I mean Kween Kylie reinvented herself and her sound and it was always successful. This is the reason why I stan her more that I stan other pop acts now. 

Roc Nation focuses more on just for RnB and Hip Hop acts and X is was  a pop star. Unless she will now only do boring trap and rnb like Lubricant.

Spoiler

If she releases something like that again, I don't think I'll stan her as hard as I did back then as I never really enjoyed Lubricant because it's just way too boring and lacked enough glitter for the gheys. It's like a Caution lite album.

Also, don't do Kiss Me Once dirrty.mp3 like that. I still pussy pop to Sexercize. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.