Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana teases 34+35 video despite the people demanding POV

she’s so dumb omfg she NEEDS a signature ballad to secure herself a spot amongst the greats. this song will never be taken seriously and neither will she. this is everyday all over again but with a higher music video budget.

7uocloB.gif

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

she’s so dumb omfg she NEEDS a signature ballad to secure herself a spot amongst the greats. this song will never be taken seriously and neither will she. this is everyday all over again but with a higher music video budget.

7uocloB.gif

exactly wtf is her beautiful/hero/stay moment but she said she hate promoting ballads years ago

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

yes but she’s the biggest clown of all. she’s over we need to accept it. she’s indie now. 
7uocloB.gif

Ikr cry0 I mean it’s a cute song but you know cute next to gorgeous cry9 there are so much more wiser choices ugh who’s in control over singles?

3 minutes ago, GRANDESPOV said:

exactly wtf is her beautiful/hero/stay moment but she said she hate promoting ballads years ago

which is beyond stupid since she’s only promoted ONE ballad at ONE award show! and of course she thought it was boring because the song wasn’t written by her so it meant nothing to her! I CANT STAND HER

7uocloB.gif

Just now, Divine said:

which is beyond stupid since she’s only promoted ONE ballad at ONE award show! and of course she thought it was boring because the song wasn’t written by her so it meant nothing to her! I CANT STAND HER

7uocloB.gif

she only performed jalboyh and imagine at the grammys and gave up lmfao

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Ikr cry0 I mean it’s a cute song but you know cute next to gorgeous cry9 there are so much more wiser choices ugh who’s in control over singles?

POV is literally top five on Apple Music right now and steadily climbing like WHY WOULD SHE NOT RUSH TO DAVE AND FILM SOMETHING??? even something simple but beautiful like???? 

7uocloB.gif

Just now, Divine said:

POV is literally top five on Apple Music right now and steadily climbing like WHY WOULD SHE NOT RUSH TO DAVE AND FILM SOMETHING??? even something simple but beautiful like???? 

7uocloB.gif

well we are in a pandemic so it makes it harder for ariana to do videos for example rom was filmed before corona her best videos was made pre 2020 to be exact 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.