Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana teases 34+35 video despite the people demanding POV

1 minute ago, GRANDESPOV said:

well we are in a pandemic so it makes it harder for ariana to do videos for example rom was filmed before corona her best videos was made pre 2020 to be exact 

Positions and 34+35 were filmed mid-pandemic. Everything is open again girl don’t let them use that excuse now orangu1 they won’t be able to trick us like dua lipa with the hallucinate video orangu1 positions video is top tier too

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Positions and 34+35 were filmed mid-pandemic. Everything is open again girl don’t let them use that excuse now orangu1 they won’t be able to trick us like dua lipa with the hallucinate video orangu1 positions video is top tier too

and we don't know how good the 34+35 video will be it might be horrible positions was top tier but not like rom  

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

dua is a perfectionist we stan ariana  for ariana not her best video 

33 minutes ago, Divine said:

she’s so dumb omfg she NEEDS a signature ballad to secure herself a spot amongst the greats. this song will never be taken seriously and neither will she. this is everyday all over again but with a higher music video budget.

7uocloB.gif

I upvoted at first but then I read the everyday slander and I removed my upvote ✌🏻😳

1 hour ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Princess of New Communism! She learnt from the righteous Queen Britney Jean Spears!! ari3

I searched up "Britney Spears Communism" and got this jj4

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.