Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue and Others | Stop Crying Your Heart Out | November 13, 2020

6 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I hate those 40 artists songs so much jj4

Same jj4 I'm not going to sit through 4 minutes of funeral music just to hear my fave sing one line jj4

13 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Same jj4 I'm not going to sit through 4 minutes of funeral music just to hear my fave sing one line jj4

Each artist should either record same song alone or in duet, or just each their own song for that cause, and videos for those 40 artists songs are so cringy usually with shots of them singing in studio holding headphones on thier heads with hands jj4 

51 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Each artist should either record same song alone or in duet, or just each their own song for that cause, and videos for those 40 artists songs are so cringy usually with shots of them singing in studio holding headphones on thier heads with hands jj4 

jj4 And singing with pained expressions on their faces because they really.mean.what.they're.singing jj4 Imagine the money and streams they'd get if they had 40 versions of the same song by a broad selection of artists. Ugh our MINDS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.