Sign in to follow this  

Madonna has seemingly had hip replacement surgery

So... this is kinda more serious than the usual FOTP thread. The last M post shows that she has gone into a hip replacement surgery. She even posted a picture of what seems to be her extirpated femoral head (i don't wanna know why) brit1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHg5ve-BP20/?igshid=zm17uo9zls5j

However, the point is that these kind of surgeries take a somewhat long recovery and can be very hard for anyone. We don't know if at this point we'll see her going crazy on stage ever again, but let's hope for a speedy recovery to M. alex1

In case you want to know, this is how a hip replacement surgery looks like:

I’m sure she’ll recover from it quickly given she’s been in very good physical health for decades. I hope it finally gives her the help she needs oprah1 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Didn't she have it back in May though? She should be fine by now. bebe1

That was a knee surgery, I think. brit1

27 minutes ago, Joanna said:

I’m sure she’ll recover from it quickly given she’s been in very good physical health for decades. I hope it finally gives her the help she needs oprah1 

Same, hope she recovers soon. We have to thank that femoral head for decades of insane dance routines and iconic moves.  cry5

55 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

That was a knee surgery, I think. brit1

Same, hope she recovers soon. We have to thank that femoral head for decades of insane dance routines and iconic moves.  cry5

Yes surprise she didn’t have to replace it sooner cry0 

From the looks of it, it seems like it’s been a while already but glad she’s doing good oprah1 

lying hag sayin it was her knee cause she didnt want people making granny jokes. she looked a clown with this move tbh. i recognised the scar instantly when i saw her post cause its the exact same scar my gran got when she got her hip replaced 🤡🤡🤡

58 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

lying hag sayin it was her knee cause she didnt want people making granny jokes. she looked a clown with this move tbh. i recognised the scar instantly when i saw her post cause its the exact same scar my gran got when she got her hip replaced 🤡🤡🤡

I think she has been saying that it was because of her knee and also her hip. She wasn't lying, tho. oprah9